Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel fitment question

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Hi guys
I want to fit a set of 19x9 +40 to the rear of my VZ Sedan on SSSL's with rolled guards. Anyone know if they will fit ok? Might be able to go +35 offset if i really need to. Also what size tyres would you recommend? 255/35/19?

Cheers
James

Jaba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Pack
As i said in your other thread...

Im running 19x9 +35 with 245/35's. With a wheel alignment ( almost 0 degrees of camber ) they scrub where the rear quarter panel meets the rear door. Before i had the camber corrected they never scrubbed even when fully loaded under WOT over a bump haha.

I'd definitely go +40 over +35, as long as you dont mind running a bit of camber ( no more than standard in these cars ) you'll be fine.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Yeah sorry i noticed alot of posts in that section had no replies so i thought id have a better chance of getting an answer here.

Thanks Jaba, I dont mind a tiny bit of camber. I might even go down to 19x8.5 +40, I havent decided yet.

madhouse74

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL STATESMAN
Wow I must be getting old, new SV6 is running on 18's and hard as now looking for small rims for better ride.. plus Port Macquarie roads are not the smoothest.