Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz xforce exhaust

Vz13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
I got quoted $700 for a xforce 2.25 catback for my vz fitted an was wondering if I'm being ripped off. Being christmas an New Years not many others are open to get another quote. Any help would be great thanks

Vz13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
Ok sweet as thanks mate

Vz13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
also i was wondering if i should get the xforce 2.5" or the 2.1/4" i was told the 2.5" can be a bit to loud and raspy. does anyone have any experience with the 2.1/4" which one is better

Group C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
Whilst I would not recommend xforce I will recommend 2 1/4 not 2 1/2", 2 1/2 will drown

Vz13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
ok thanks heaps for that mate. what other brands and types would you recommend? i was just thinking of going for a custom one now

Vz13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
ok thanks. do they still have a nice note i was looking for something with abit of noise to it but not to loud if you know what i mean? do you have any brands you would recommend?

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
i had an xforce 2.25" catback only on my old vz, it wasn't an sv6, but it sounded like **** i think. extremely droney and fart like. could get loud and sound ok under WOT but anything else sounded pretty average to crap.
most of the recommendations are to get a manta catback from not_an_abba_fan on here which is about the same price you're looking at anyway i think.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Ive got an Xforce twin 2.25" system on my SVZ and I think its pretty good. Pretty quiet at idle and when standing behind it has a good note to it. Sounds great when you put your foot down. Only downfall is it can drone a little when cruising at certain speeds but thats because of the Auto. Manual i think it would be really good. Ive also got Cold air intake and manifold insulators if that makes a difference.