Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz s'l kings springs in back only?

vzberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
hey i was just wondering if a vz berlina would look any good with just s'l king springs in the back. i cant lower the front because my driveway is really steep. IMG_2354.JPG

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Yes will look better than stock arse in the air.
I have them in the back of my senator with FE2 up front.

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Kings can supply you with rough front & rear HTG measurements to help you choose what is right for you. I hate the "dog dragging it's arse on the carpet" look personally, but each to their own.

vzberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
A better option might be King lows in front and rear. That will lower the car by 30mm front and rear. Thats the option i am going for due to steep drive way also.

The front of my car basically scrapes on my driveway now without been lowered, ill just go with them in the back for now. might look a bit funny but better than it sitting high as #### at the back haha

vzberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
Kings can supply you with rough front & rear HTG measurements to help you choose what is right for you. I hate the "dog dragging it's arse on the carpet" look personally, but each to their own.

its only sl's going in not sssl's not gunna be slapped or nothing

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Slapped? I hear ya. I slap mine all the time on the door like a racehorse to make it go faster :)

$2 says you'll want to do the fronts asap after the rears ;)

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
The front of my car basically scrapes on my driveway now without been lowered, ill just go with them in the back for now. might look a bit funny but better than it sitting high as #### at the back haha

Don't forget when you lower the arse the front leading edge of the bumper will rise ever so slightly as the car pivots over the front wheels.

vzberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
Slapped? I hear ya. I slap mine all the time on the door like a racehorse to make it go faster :)

$2 says you'll want to do the fronts asap after the rears ;)

i want to lower the front but i cant or i wont be able to get up my driveway haha