Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shaggin wagon 69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Wagon 06
I want angel eyes for my VZ wagon does anyone know where I can get some or has anyone tried using the kit from spectrum angel eyes? They are like $400 bucks so i want to know if they are worth it thanks. Also what are your opinions on those DRL headlights (the really popular ones)

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Whatever you decide upon, in the interests of road safety, please ensure that such lights comply with ALL Australian Design Rule requirements. To do otherwise will leave you liable to a defected vehicle or prosecution. Besides, please consider other road users and the increased level of risk you place them under when/if you drive the roads with lights that simply are ILLEGAL. If in doubt, check with Motor Transport Authorities in YOUR State. For South Australian residents, there are Inspection Stations ate Regency Park and Lonsdale. https://www.sa.gov.au/__data/assets...ve-Light-Vehicles-in-South-Australia-2.14.pdf