Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

not one single fan working

smp009

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore s2 3.8
Hey all my good friend owns a 2006/07 VZ S pac ute, V6 model and he is having an issue with fans
the iss is simple, the fans don't work, not even the in cab fans, none nadda,zilch. no thermo fans. yet heres the snag.
if you unplug the fan plug (on the radiator) and wire it direct to the battery they work. but not when there plugged in (yes we have tested the plug),and all the relays have been replaced,along with fuses. its basically a bit of a head #### to find the issue lol

he got one of those thermo over ride switch thingys and not sure how to hook the damn thing up

basically we need help on this matter please,so if anyone has any suggestions on what the issue is that would be greatly appreciated

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Sorry the only advice I can offer is plugging in a tech II and looking for trouble codes. I know, not that helpful.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Temp sensor, which in theory should command them on if its not getting a signal. Which then leads back to a possible ECU fault. Given you've replaced all 3 relays with the correct type.