Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wet floor

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
me drivers side floor is wet anyone else had this problem maybe windscreen. doesn't look like coolant

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 2 25th Anniversary in Phantom Mica
check the door seal and the plastic seal behind the door card. A lot of these cars go back to dealerships to get things like central locking and power window issues fixed and the plastic sheet behind the door card is usually ripped off and never put back properly. One of my rear footwells used to get wet and it was due to this seal. I bought a new one from Holden, fitted it and problem solved.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
check the door seal and the plastic seal behind the door card. A lot of these cars go back to dealerships to get things like central locking and power window issues fixed and the plastic sheet behind the door card is usually ripped off and never put back properly. One of my rear footwells used to get wet and it was due to this seal. I bought a new one from Holden, fitted it and problem solved.

thanks for that will check

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
just found it to be red coolant, so must be heater core leaking ,thats a big job anyone else done this before

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
Just bypass the heater core, I had to do that in my missus lancer cos it kept leaking coolant on passenger floor, couldn't be bothered to pull dash apart to fix the heater core

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Just bypass the heater core, I had to do that in my missus lancer cos it kept leaking coolant on passenger floor, couldn't be bothered to pull dash apart to fix the heater core

phhhh i found it lucky i didnt have to do all that work . i found it to be loose clamp on the heater hose going into the firewall ,it was leaking there and dripping through it onto the floor inside

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
Glad u could fix it, would suck not having a heater in winter, plus a big repair bill