Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 Vz Berlina V6 Wagon Idle and rear noise?

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Okay guys need some help both are doing my head in. 1st is the worst problem its done this the whole time I have owned it, when the car is idling it will randomly miss/shudder not overly bad but bad enough that when you sit in the drivers seat you can feel it. Being hot or cold doesn't affect it only when its in drive it can be worst than others, as I said anything over idle its as smooth as virgin thighs. I change the oil every 8k with a engine oil flush it gets run on 98 with injector cleaner run through it every now and then I've also cleaned the MAF and have taken it into the shop where they replaced inlet manifold gasket and plugs changed its beyond me what it is.
2nd is more recent when coasting I get a sound from what I would say as rear right braking and accelerating cease the noise it sounds as if something is spinning off balance I had the wheels aligned but this did not help.
Atm I don't really have the money to give to mechanics as I just paid $520 for the plugs gasket and alignment which solved nothing...