Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fe2 for vz ute

Bagginvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz ute
hey guys just wondering if holden made fe2 springs for the rear of a vz ute and if so do any of you want to sell them. I have king lows at the moment but I want something more stiff because these springs are way to soft. if not the fe2 can you guys recommend a set of springs that wont put me on the bump stops when I put a small load in the back like the kings. I don't want to raise it back to stock height but want to keep it around the height the lows put her at.
cheers, harry

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
hey guys just wondering if holden made fe2 springs for the rear of a vz ute and if so do any of you want to sell them. I have king lows at the moment but I want something more stiff because these springs are way to soft. if not the fe2 can you guys recommend a set of springs that wont put me on the bump stops when I put a small load in the back like the kings. I don't want to raise it back to stock height but want to keep it around the height the lows put her at.
cheers, harry

My Wife's VZ Sedan is ex Qld Police and as such had the FE2 Suspension when built.

When she bought it the suspension was lowered and when I contacted my local Holden Dealer to purchase FE2 springs to raise it back up I was informed FE2 related to front springs only.

I would suggest you stay with your present springs and get a set of pump up shocks for load carrying.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Swap your "Lows" for some Super Low HD's. The HD's should sit about the same height as your lows.

Jump on Kings website and shoot them an email. They are pretty helpful.