Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trouble in mode settins

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
I have a Vz 6 cylinder one tonne ute I had it serviced the other day when I took car in I had it set so both doors would unlock at same time an headlights would come on when unlocking it won't do any more an when I go into mode settings to personalise car it won't go through full options it will go through the first few like rest reminders didtgital speedo restore factory settings ect an then straight to exit menu even when I select no it still exits menu won't go to two stage door unlock or headlights ect can any one help I took it back they pluged their little portable computer in an can't find any faults thanks

try_again

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6 and VF SS Storm Sportwagon
Do you have an aftermarket stereo head unit fitted? I believe some of the settings require the original head unit to be present.

CONROD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER 6.0l 6 Sp
If it was working prior to taking it in and now its not, something has been touched. I am not sure someone else might know but I wonder if you have to choose ( Restore Factory Settings ) to bring the rest back down. They might of stuffed something up when they tried resetting the service reminder:banstick: