Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Indicators stopped working 2005 VZ SVZ

RAMND1

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SVZ
Out of the blue yesterday my indicators stopped working and I am at a complete loss as to where to start looking.

I began looking for a fuse or relay but nothing is shinning out to me when I looked for the appropriate one. There isn't another one other than that in the engine bay is there?

The stalk is clicking into position as it has countless times before but there is no indication of them working on the dash & they are certainly not working when I checked.
I tried the hazards, they gave one flash on the dash panel & stopped. You can hear the flash can working in this mode but there is no physical working of the lights at all.
The can is also audible when locking & unlock the car from the remote, but again no physical illumination of the globes.

Just so that its clear, there is no audible clicking from the flasher can when the indicators are selected. Sound is only there when in Hazard mode or when locking / unlocking the car.

Can anyone help please?

RAMND1

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SVZ
Mods Please delete this post as a more thorough search of this site with the aid of google turned up exactly what I needed.
Found another fuse box & the offending blown fuse!

Thanks to gweelz

Hi mate. If i remeber correctly there is a 15amp fuse for the hazard lights/eletreic ariel located in the fuse box compartment under the steering wheel. To acsess it you need to pull down fairly hard (dont worrie you wont break it) in the gap between the steering coloum and the trim pannel.

Hope this helps,
Greg