Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need ideas for rims on a Vz Ute??

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Sv6 ute
Hey guys, recently I've been looking for some new rims for my Silver Vz Ute i was starting to head towards the black with chrome lip or just black. Any chance you guys could post some Pictures of your Silver Vz Ute with black rims??. Cheers

Dylan-Otoole

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 black holden VYII storm
simmons

i highly suggest a set of simmons fr20s, ive seen gold ones on a silver vz ute and they do look nice but thats my opinion, all the coolors look good on alot of different things, this is my ute i know its not silver but just thought youd get a rough idea from it :)
ive changed the rear springs now aswell so it tucks the 20s i just dont havnt bothered taking photos yet

Attachments

• image[3].jpg
    image[3].jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,132
  • image[6].jpg
    image[6].jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 527
  • image[7].jpg
    image[7].jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 950
  • image[9].jpg
    image[9].jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 328
  • image[10].jpg
    image[10].jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 311
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Sv6 ute
I had a look at wheel demon and didn't really find anything i liked on there but thanks anyways and Dylan i don't really like the look of Simmons just not my cuppa tea they look killer on your black Ute though each to their own i guess. I've been looking at 3 different types that i like but no sure what they would look like on the silver Ute. ill post pics and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Speedy Cheetah.jpg
    Speedy Cheetah.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 521_black_mach_1_31.jpg
    521_black_mach_1_31.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 346
  • Pdw C-SPEC.jpg
    Pdw C-SPEC.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 403

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I like the Speedy Cheetah wheels. I would choose the silver ones over black if getting them for my Tonner as it is also Quicksilver.
I ended up putting CV8R Monaro rims on my Tonner, to me the silver with black wheels has been done to death.
But as you said each to their own

R

Risky

I agree that black has been done to death on rims. Mind you it's easier to keep clean. My taste now would be a gun metal grey.

Dylan-Otoole

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 black holden VYII storm
I dont mind the pdw cspec i think theyd look good on silver but im not a fan of the other ones

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
Hey guys, recently I've been looking for some new rims for my Silver Vz Ute i was starting to head towards the black with chrome lip or just black. Any chance you guys could post some Pictures of your Silver Vz Ute with black rims??. Cheers

Black with chrome lip on a silver car is sexy as hell (this is my setup, not on a ute but still, couldn't be happier).