Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Executive Cluster?

Roqua

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
G'day guys.

Quick question, I've always been after a Holden with the bigger style digital speed reading on the cluster.

I'm about 99% sure I'd like to buy a 2004 VZ Executive Wagon (primarily for work) and just curious what the Executive VZ clusters have on offer? I've seen youtube videos of some having stopwatches and the need to enable police mode to get the digital readings?

Again, just curious if the digital cluster is on the VZ's? And anything else?

Oh, one last question, are the VZ's the last Commodore before the VE's?

Cheers.

jeepyrocks

Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW 535D, VR V6 Ute
Digital speedo was on the VZ's as standard, with the stopwatch, fuel consumption, DTE etc available by pressing the mode button. For it to display in the VY's need to be changed to police mode via tech 2 and by memory you lose the speed alert function.
VZ's were the last model before the VE in 06

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Digital speedo was on the VZ's as standard, with the stopwatch, fuel consumption, DTE etc available by pressing the mode button. For it to display in the VY's need to be changed to police mode via tech 2 and by memory you lose the speed alert function.
VZ's were the last model before the VE in 06

Actually the last VZ manufactured was the Wagon. It rolled off the line on 6th of September 2007.

End Of A Generation: Last VZ Commodore Rolls Off The Production Line

C B

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY II Storm Ute
For it to display in the VY's need to be changed to police mode via tech 2 and by memory you lose the speed alert function.
You remembered correctly haha. I got police mode enabled last night for the speedo, and now the speed alert function is gone, as you said :)

Roqua

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Thanks for the information gentlemen!