Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audi Style Headlights

ThunderVZ0410

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Ute Thunder S
Ok so I am just wondering if anybody has these or has seen these headlights and there thoughts on them?

I am trying to decide on the black or chrome ones :s

I think the black ones wouldn't suit my car but just wanting some opinions

9bai5u.png

s2eiqe.jpg

xooda9.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I think they look horrible. Grab some SS/Calais lights looks 1000000000000000x better, to me it screams I bought these from ebay. But your car so if you like em, go for it. Out of the two the black certainly looks better.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Personally I can't stand these lights, they just look like cheap crap and give the car a "Boyracer" look that I didn't like when I first saw them and I still don't like now.
But that is just my opinion of them, if you want a set... I say go for it, it's your car to do with what you want and who gives a toss what other people think.
I agree with Sandman though that black lights would suit it best, but a set of SS lights would look a gazillion times better.

ThunderVZ0410

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Ute Thunder S
Yeah just looking at some now, and not really a fan of those lights haha

routier1642

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Adventra LX6
I've had those lights for a while, and I love them.

The DRL's are great, and the turn indicators show up much better than the stock ones.

The downside is that the high beam setup is very weak compared to the stock setup.

ThunderVZ0410

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Ute Thunder S
How does the wiring work with them? Just simply plug and play? I read that they use a h1 globe

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
The full chrome ones would only look good on a white car, get the black pair if you're going to get either IMO. I'm with everyone else; i find them to look cheap P plater crap (these were the first thing i changed on my car when i bought it with ebay lights installed), but these days the price of original headlights is ridiculous. If you could get a decent pair of second hand ones (making sure all the mounting parts are intact) and just get the clear coat resprayed (could even get a better coat than the factory) then you'd be just as happy with a genuine product that's even better quality than factory.

But, it is a bit more messing around going through that process.