Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service Vehicle Soon Warning

Trex1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6 3.6l
Hi Guys,

So i just completed an oil change and cleared the service reminder messages.
Now i have this constant "Service Vehicle Soon" warning flashing up on my trip computer. I have have a Bosch 1100 OBD II Scanner.
I have scanned the car and the scanner tells me that there are no codes found. Any ideas on what this warning is? I am stuck and the constant beeping is driving my bonkers

Cheers:computer:

DeanoV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Mines doing it too. I think its the oil pressure sender located by the oil filter housing, Oil is leaking out of it. just waiting on a replacement one to try.

Trex1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6 3.6l
Mines doing it too. I think its the oil pressure sender located by the oil filter housing, Oil is leaking out of it. just waiting on a replacement one to try.

let me know how that fix goes. I looked after having degreased the entire engine bay and there was no sign of leaking. All the sensors are original factory components so could be that the oil pressure sensor is on its way out

DeanoV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
let me know how that fix goes. I looked after having degreased the entire engine bay and there was no sign of leaking. All the sensors are original factory components so could be that the oil pressure sensor is on its way out

Yes. Put it in tonight, message came up when i started it went out and i haven't seen it since

cowcop0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 CLUBSPORT 6.2L
Yes mine did the same thing, got the sensor replaced, all good:yahoo: