Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz alloytech free workshop manual

BOA32

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS 3.8L V6 EXECUTIVE - 4SPEED AUTO - SEDAN
Does anyone have a copy of a "2006 vz 3.6l v6 alloytech" workshop repair manual" that they can send me for free please? Im having alot of trouble finding one online without having to pay alot of money for them. My car is currently costing me way to much and i havent even found the problem yet, this is why i need a free manual so i can try to diagnose whats going on with my vz.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Considering the likely cost of repairs (if you simply don't know what is wrong) I suggest a trip to any Auto Parts Store and purchase a copy. Will probably cost $30.00 - 40.00. A good investment for the future.

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
Considering the likely cost of repairs (if you simply don't know what is wrong) I suggest a trip to any Auto Parts Store and purchase a copy. Will probably cost $30.00 - 40.00. A good investment for the future.

I'm assuming he means the genuine Holden service and repair manual, not the Haynes one which doesn't help at all with Alloytec. Trust me, I tried.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
There’s a whole thread dedicated to it.