Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Service Message Reset

S

SASHIAU

Hi,
I have a 10-04 VZ Berlina with a digital dash. The car has 124,000 km. It keeps flashing a message on the screen "120,000 km service due". I have just done the service on but I cannot reset this message. I was told to hold the 2 buttons under the mode button and thurn the key on, I have done this but it comes back saying "awaiting confirmation". Can anyone help with what needs to be done next please?

Sash

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
hold the two buttons as you have done & then press & hold the set button until it beeps & resets.
then key off
Rob

maxgJNA

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
i have message SERVICE VEHICLE SOON.. i did service recently but do not know how to delete this message, its realy anoying... i tried to hold up and down buttons, ignition on and then press and hold set, but i couldnot delete it. anyone can help pls, thanx

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
The ECU has found a error, you have to take it to Holden to find out what the error code is:thumbsup:

mitch92

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden vz v6 ute 3.6L s pack
reset service

hi,

I have a holden vz v6 3.6L s pack ute that i serviced my self at 89,153km's for the 90,000km service. I jumped on the net to find out how to reset the comp and have tried holding up and down, turn key on i push set, but the it keeps saying "reset service no iteams" or something like that after the first time i tryed it.

Can some one help me fix it due to selling soon and want the car is best form to do so cheers guys.

mitch.

Phyco

Alloytec and Proud
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ Acclaim Sedan
"reset service no iteams"

The message you are getting, is it 'Service Reminder' or 'Service Vehicle Soon'? If it is the latter, no amount of reset attempts will help; it will need to be checked out by someone who can read what the error is (This message only appears when something is wrong).