Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Vp ss

hjtrbo

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T / HJ Ute / VF2 R8
Vp ss [SOLD]

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Hey mate, since your on a short time line, maybe post the actual date you need it gone by. People may read the thread in a week or so not realising your planning to leave sooner than the 3 weeks ;)

+1 that its too cheap for what it is! You should have no trouble getting 4500 for it!

hjtrbo

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok, I leave on the 19th of February. Bascially if it doesn't sell before I go i've got a mate up in Thornbury that will hold on to it and sell on my behalf. I'll post if it goes so I don't waste peoples time.

mabba

Reaction score
Members Ride
Crashed VP :(
Where abouts in Victoria are you? I'm tempted to fly over and drive this car back haha.

Do you know if I'd have any trouble registering it in SA? I don't know what's involved with that kind of thing.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Where abouts in Victoria are you? I'm tempted to fly over and drive this car back haha.

Do you know if I'd have any trouble registering it in SA? I don't know what's involved with that kind of thing.

He's in frankston. Just a little bit south of the melbourne CBD

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

As for registering it here, its a fairly simple process. You take it to the id station in regency (NOT the inspection station, they're on different sites now, its around the corner from the inspection station).
Theres 3 tiers of inspections, you should only have to do tier 1 which is just a general inspection, and they check the all the numbers to see if they match and nothing is stolen!
This cost something under $100 (can't remember now, was almost 9 months ago i did it!)

Once that is done, you just go to the transport SA branch, and register the car as normal! ( was about 3 minutes when i did mine). You have to fill in a sheet of ALL the details of the car, make, model, colour, engine capacity etc, so make sure you have all those details when you go in there!
You have 14 days i think t is that its allowed to be on interstate plates, after that, it has to be rego'd in SA of you get a fine!

Its definitely worth it, i saved about 2gs by buying in Melb and driving it back (and just think, 8 hours of bonding time with your new ride ;))

mabba

Reaction score
Members Ride
Crashed VP :(
He's in frankston. Just a little bit south of the melbourne CBD

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

As for registering it here, its a fairly simple process. You take it to the id station in regency (NOT the inspection station, they're on different sites now, its around the corner from the inspection station).
Theres 3 tiers of inspections, you should only have to do tier 1 which is just a general inspection, and they check the all the numbers to see if they match and nothing is stolen!
This cost something under $100 (can't remember now, was almost 9 months ago i did it!)

Once that is done, you just go to the transport SA branch, and register the car as normal! ( was about 3 minutes when i did mine). You have to fill in a sheet of ALL the details of the car, make, model, colour, engine capacity etc, so make sure you have all those details when you go in there!
You have 14 days i think t is that its allowed to be on interstate plates, after that, it has to be rego'd in SA of you get a fine!

Its definitely worth it, i saved about 2gs by buying in Melb and driving it back (and just think, 8 hours of bonding time with your new ride ;))

So I don't have to fix the stuff before I register it in SA?

hjtrbo

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
So I don't have to fix the stuff before I register it in SA?

Think that covers it?

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
arghhhhh where was is 2 weeks ago when i was looking for a car lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
It still needs to be generally roadworthy.

Personally i'd still fix all the brake lights, and do the sump gasket, as when they're checking the number, they may see the leak, and they MAY choose to make you doa different tier inspection.

Looking at that car tho, they probably wouldn't even bother checking for any leaks etc.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
i absolutely love this car if it was up to scratch and roadworthy etc in SA i would buy it definitly. awesome car mate gl on sale