Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] F/s 95 vr acclaim s2

Chilli_Red

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX XU6
ITEM: 95 VR series 2 Acclaim auto v6 Cardinal red.
Selling car on behalf of my brother who recently upgraded to a vu ss.
Currently without a rego and needs new pads and rotors for rwc from memory.
It was regularly serviced by McCormacks auto in sandgate until replaced.
Would be a good car to fix up and use as a daily or for parts

$2000 was recently spent on a rebuilt 3800 v6 which is still within its 20 month warranty. Engine was put in with roughly 100,000kays and I have all receipts for work carried out.

Auto was rebuilt prior to us purchasing the car in the beginning of 2007.

Pros: all electrics work it has p/s, a/c, abs/irs, keyless entry, auto, cruise, lsd, tacho, front & rear power windows, overspeed alert, driver airbag and a 2.5 catback exhaust with a single muffler(fitted before we purchased car), vs super6 cai, k&n panel filter, altezza tail lights with the black background but we also still have original tail lights with clear indicators aswell but they are slightly faded.
It's also lowered on superlows all round.

cons: Needs new rotors and pads for rwc last time I checked, has a dent in rear bumper from a hit n run incident can be pushed out and hasnt started to peel, seats are in decent condition but have a few stains, could use a good steam clean, tint is starting to peel due to old age, has the usual trolley marks and scuffs, odo stopped working at 2xx,xxx with original engine, pioneer cd player was removed aswell as the kicker subs and both amps but all can be put back in at extra cost.

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $900 NEG

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only, car will need to be towed as it is currently unregistered

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: I can be contacted via pm or through this thread for anyone interested in viewing it or for any questions in general.

OTHER INFO: Car is currently unregistered.
PICTURES:
____
31-07-07_1650.jpg
_________

___
IMG00037.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

UPDATE!! I've forgotten to mention that the bonnet is starting oxidise abit being original paint and theres another ding in the left rear quarter where mum accidently backed into it in the driveway(yeah don't ask lol).
Luckily theres no scrates or paint missing but it just needs to be popped out.
Getting pics of both of these later on today for those that have pm'd me about this car. :)
Thanks.

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00042.jpg

Last edited:

03 vy man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy 03
vr acclaim

:w00t:hey m8 just wanting to if u still have the car up for sale if so very keen to check it out can u all so send me pics of the other damages n were abouts r u located @ .

cheers 03 vy man

robbbbo666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Accliam Series II V6
looks nice but i need a god dam manual grrr why is it so hard to find