Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Profile Posts

1. Huw
    Huw DEVOJET
    Hi Daniel, I found the plug thanks for your info, should be easy fitting from here on in. Cheers Huw
  2. vxwagon511576
    vxwagon511576
    Need info on fulty vz electronics
  3. gottavecalaisv
    gottavecalaisv DEVOJET
    Hi Daniel, i saw your post regarding fitting a trailer brake controller, you say there are two wires near the battery with the factory wiring for the towbar. I am about to purchase a redarc tow pro elite to fit, just wondering did you fit one and use the wires you described near the battery?
  4. sarah jane little
  5. Benvyss
  6. Bandit76
    Bandit76
    Starter motor works when on bench but not in car
  7. Bandit76
  8. 96 vs commy
    96 vs commy
    Time to move the commy onto the concrete slab ready to get the new diff and exhaust system installed by yours truly pics uploaded this arvo
  9. nate86
    nate86
    Adding a turbo to my vy maloo any info on fuel setups etc would be much appreciated
  10. matthew johnstone
    matthew johnstone
    ecotec v6 torana
  11. Hayden-PEN00S
  12. VFSSVfan
    VFSSVfan SS Flo Rida
    Hi,please look at my request to you on Just commodores vf forum dated 5/10/18 for info re your cam.I appreciate your input,Peter vfssvfan
  13. Vy storm 2285
    Vy storm 2285
    Need help with my 2003 vy storm ute
  14. Ridgee
    Ridgee
    Radio security code I have includes the numbers 7 and 9. How do I enter these higher code numbers on the radio preset buttons 1-6?
  15. neilmh
    neilmh Nut Kracker
    1. Nut Kracker
      Nut Kracker
      In-boxed you.
      Oct 7, 2018
  16. Ethiopian Commodores
    Ethiopian Commodores
    Ethiopian Commodores happily support the Ethiopia for President movement under the imperial rule of the god, Naak.
  17. Ethiopian Commodores
    Ethiopian Commodores
    Ethiopian Commodores happily support the Ethiopia for President movement under the imperial rule of the god, Naak.
  18. Al kenny
    Al kenny
    Whating inflation on a convention ls1 in to vz v6 what is needed to do convention
  19. Trev084
  20. Azr Lee