Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New profile posts

DC panels almost done, hidden in the jack pocket of a vz wagon

Now that I know it all works and nothing caught fire, time to tidy it up.

Attachments

• 20240321_164703.jpg
    20240321_164703.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 22
hi mate do u know a good place in adelaide to look at my tailshaft?? im in the hills though
RevNev
RevNev
No sorry mate, I don't know a decent shop in the hills area.

Regards
Nev
Ok, I have replaced the abs sensor due to rego n thought I could do it after dad passed away but I did it n the abs light still came on after I replaced the sensor so thought it would work so please give instructions for me please
C
christine cole
I had a faulty abs light go on at start thought replace it behind rear wheels but light still on pls tell me what I done wrong
NORTI
NORTI
Start a thread in the section for your car. You will get better responses than here.
krusing
krusing
ABS faults need to be reset with a scan tool,
Disconnecting the battery for 10min doesn't usually reset it, I could be wrong, but I did read somewhere a member tried that, and wasnt able to reset it.
Then get it rescanned to see if the replacement sensor has repaired the fault.
hi
would you please mark post as sold, thanks John

[WA] for sale - MOMO Montecarlo 380mm steering wheel – new - dated 06/21​

M
motorvation
Hello VY,VZ one tonners. I have 2 one tonners but one has sail damage. Have been looking for spares but are getting scarce. Q; Who made the VY,VZ sail bits and where are the moulds or dies. Someone in OZ should know. Seen a one tonner written off because of unable to aquire sail parts.
Hi Kazzy here ,
Just got my Holden Commodore back from Aussie Hail wow I would recommend them did an amazing job on my car . Now for the Million Dollar question. What is the best hail car cover as this weather is do dam unpredictable and I for one do not want to go through it again .