Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Painting Services

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
I paint VIP corporate and commercial airplanes for a well known company based in Brisbane, I thought id put an offer out to people in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area interested in getting paint work done on their cars. Just want to know if there’s any interest.

Not really interested in doing whole cars, more small parts, engine covers body-kits, bonnets, spoilers etc. Any colour, any pearl/metallic. I've got start of the art computer colour matching (NOT the one they use at bunnings...) at my disposal. Custom airbrushing maybe available at a later date as I have a guy in mind, just have to ask.

All the paints used are top shelf. Although at the end of the day it’s your car and if you want dulux wash and wear on it..... Ill put it on, ill just die a little inside lol

As for pricing, basically you purchase the paint and consumables and I supply the labour and a facility. Of coarse prices will vary due to the size, detail and extras you want :)

Cheers, Ill post some more pictures of some of my artwork as I like to call it later when i've got some more time.

Attachments

• IMG_5264.jpg
    IMG_5264.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_5263.jpg
    IMG_5263.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 350

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Man seriously I wish you're here in Vic. I need my front bumper and bonnet resprayed. Thanks to trucks flicking stones at my car on the highway the other day!

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
crap I was up your way 2 weeks ago for 3 weeks and I need the front spoiler done

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Move your business to SA man :(

Is there a demand down there is there?

Man seriously I wish you're here in Vic. I need my front bumper and bonnet resprayed. Thanks to trucks flicking stones at my car on the highway the other day!

I know what you mean mate. i just did my front bar again, HUNDREDS of really bar stone chips, it brings the whole car down! came out mint in the end and changed the whole car, kicking myself i hadn't done it sooner.

crap I was up your way 2 weeks ago for 3 weeks and I need the front spoiler done

Is it really that hard to get things painted down south? I'd love to help, but there's the logistical issue. :(

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
awesome, i need a few bits and pieces done man. ive been wanting to take off the door moulds on my VS and replace them with some new calais ones painted white. also wanted the door handles painted white and possibly the bonnet and front bar resprayed as they are scratched/chipped.
any idea of a rough price for this all to be done? it would all just be in the same colour (no two tone front bar), which is whatever the factory white was for a VS.

oh, and would you be able to do any fibreglassing? my rear bar has a crack on the mounting point at the wheel arch which i want to have fixed too.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
awesome, i need a few bits and pieces done man. ive been wanting to take off the door moulds on my VS and replace them with some new calais ones painted white. also wanted the door handles painted white and possibly the bonnet and front bar resprayed as they are scratched/chipped.
any idea of a rough price for this all to be done? it would all just be in the same colour (no two tone front bar), which is whatever the factory white was for a VS.

oh, and would you be able to do any fibreglassing? my rear bar has a crack on the mounting point at the wheel arch which i want to have fixed too.

Post some pictures mate so i can get a good idea on what your after :) If you could, check you ID plate in the eng bay for the paint code, make life a bit easier.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
ah k, my paint code is JO64. basically i just want the door moulds taken off, which you'll see in the attached pic - then some new VS calais moulds (which are wider and flatter, and ive already got these) painted white and put on. ontop of that i want to have the door handles painted white...then if i got enough dosh left over possibly the bonnet and front bar resprayed.
you cant see the scratches on the bonnet and front bar in pics (being a white car) so its hard to show what they are like, but they arent that bad, im just picky.

Attachments

• dbs3.jpg
    dbs3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 237
  • my VS.jpg
    my VS.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 355

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
I am in NSW, but let's suppose I can get my car to you....and seeing that we are supposing, let suppose further you would agree to paint my entire car. Any ideas how long that would take and what it would cost? Feel free to drop me a line via private message on this forum. I damn sure wish you were in NSW.