Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FADS - what is the latest?

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
and also those UNIT stickers, half the people dont even know what brand it is and they are everywere, especially on the coast

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Hate the chevy badges on a holden. You drive a holden dude.

Pod filters is a big fad among us young dudes.

The southern cross sticker is to, and you just reminded me of something sorta funny with the whole ricer thing.

A mate of mine drives a purple festiva (hand me down), and he has a southern cross sticker on it, also a Nx (nitrous xpress) sticker out of my nitrous kit, Exedy clutch systems sticker (out of my clutch kit), and basically every other sticker that has ever come with anything I've bought like filters,oils, etc. Also one of my pod filters I ran before I got CAI. Basically I put all the good parts on my car, and his festiva gets all the stickers.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
You should charge him for them...I dunno...maybe $1 a sticker...make some money hahahahaha :thumbsup:

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Around my way if you don't have a shaved car your so "uncool" a bloke in town just shaved his 1987 shitrade coz every one is doing it

And bns utes sure if you live in the kimberleys and NEED 100k signal from your cb have a 10 foot ariel but when you live 20k for the nearest town get a life and no one needs 200,0000000 candel watts of light simple as that

I will admit I shaved the rear wiper off my wagon thats because it never worked and I hate the look of a rear wiper lol

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
Chev Badges..I saw one on a cv8 today...:bang:

How bout VY SS rims, I remember seeing em everywhere for a while on like every VL-VS commodore

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
stupid internet forums. pink/purple commos, play boy stickers/seatcovers. number plates on angle or on the side of the front bar.

Last edited:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
number plates on angle or on the side of the front bar.

Lol, yeah you always see that on VL turbo's, always. For some reason, the drivers think that having the number plate mounted in front of their intercooler will block an extreme amount of air rushing at the cooler.

Really, for the tiny bit of work it takes you to move the plate, even then it's not worth it. The number plates makes really NO difference to the performance of the intercooler at all.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
play boy stickers/seatcovers

I hate this one too. I saw a 45-something year old women with 4 Playboy bunny stickers on her car and she looked like mutton dressed as lamb lol.

Here is another fad :p
fads-lolys.jpg

Formerly know as
534332328_4f98190665_m.jpg

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Chev Badges..I saw one on a cv8 today...:bang:

How bout VY SS rims, I remember seeing em everywhere for a while on like every VL-VS commodore

Couple of months ago when I was lanscaping at a servo saw a VS v6 with a chev badge. Also had a mate who wanted to cover his s**tbomb starlet with TRD stickers, can't remeber if he was joking or not but after the s**t he got given he would have said he was haha.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
can't believe no one mentioned the SICK KENT stickers!