Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kyles Vx Ls2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
hey all got new thred up now :-0

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
what u mean "give my self up"?

Well, I thought it would have been obvious but as you are only 16 or thereabouts, I'll spell it out.

You give the impression that you know all the answers and the police don't frighten you. You also give the impression that, because you have raced go karts, you are equipped to drive a high powered car in traffic.

You have so much to learn that I'm glad you'll be doing it well away from me.

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
ild love to see you drive this is probs your 100th car due to you crashing them if your going to be a smartass u dont you take your comments and **** off

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
ffs guys cant u just appreciate that this guy has done alot of hard work to get to this car where it is 2day instead puttin him down etc just becuase hes 16..

just cause most of you guys probs didnt hav nice cars at this age dosent mean ****..hes just worked hard to get it

now you like it or you dont... hes a new member and you guys dont need to scare him off hes just showing his pride and joy like every 1 else on this forum :)

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
yeah man u gonna make it? will be keen to see this in person m8

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
ild love to see you drive this is probs your 100th car due to you crashing them if your going to be a smartass u dont you take your comments and **** off

Huh! Been on the forum five minutes and already telling others to get lost.

Child.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
ffs guys cant u just appreciate that this guy has done alot of hard work to get to this car where it is 2day instead puttin him down etc just becuase hes 16..

just cause most of you guys probs didnt hav nice cars at this age dosent mean ****..hes just worked hard to get it

now you like it or you dont... hes a new member and you guys dont need to scare him off hes just showing his pride and joy like every 1 else on this forum :)

Hold on, you're making assumptions. When 16 year olds start crapping on about rear wheel horse power and god-knows-what else, it's time to introduce him to Eurekamad and they can go and play games together. The point is, don't big-note yourself when you've just joined the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.