Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

clubby_you

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
Seen a black H3 hummer in brisbane capalaba rolling on 24inch chrome rims pulling some one over and tint so dark you cant see any lights until there on and guy was wearing jeans and a shirt.
Also seen a standard aurion with plastic hubcaps in redland bay pulling someone over

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
yea i saw an H3 hummer in Melbourne, but it was marked, scared the $h*t out of me when I looked in the rearview n all i could c was grille

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
d cars. very rarely have mudflaps. cos they get ripped off in chases, (when mounting curbs etc.)

in qld. we have for under covers:

ford focus turbos black or blue
vz ss black
ve ss black
subaru liberty black and maroon
subaru wrx (new shape) silver and blue
toyota aurions (all colours)
toyota camrys (all colours)
commodores (mainly blue, maroon, white)
falcons (all colours)

White Lion

Reaction score
Members Ride
statesman 2009 (white Lion)
could have used this tonight when i got pulled over and fined for having a faded number plate. $90 what a joke lol. dam sister not looking after her car

LooooooooooooooooL:D

we have an undercover police in saudi arabia they use toyota corola camry and hundai sonata

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
way back from job interview today was traveling lower northeast road, lots of traffic, and someone in front of us was going way under the speed limit.. few cars got impatient dangerously overtookthe cars in front to get around what was then into view, what looked like a new model volvo... instant thought comes to mind.... 'volvo driver?'... it looked a bit wierd, most cars over taking it, was wondering why it had two antennas....

got within 1 car of it, the car in front of me was a new ford, driver gets really impatient, revs, tries to get an opening to over take it, the car keeps cutting him off, he seems to get really pissed off and finally managed to over take him get to portrush rd, ford turns off, the volvo looking car turns after it, lights up, sirens go on speeds after him and pulls him over.....

if the cops have a undercover volvo (pretty sure it was one)... they are getting pretty cunning...

paulgarth3.8

i need help
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 holden commodore vp wagon
these cops man they will do anything to pull us over like seriously i was driving didnt see the stop sign behinde a tree/bush and i keept going and then BANG and im like ahh come on buddie i didnt even see it and its like almost impossible to see..geez

Pete79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore SL
in WA, we got done by a UC wrx, brand new, stock looking.. took us from behind

Warpy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
way back from job interview today was traveling lower northeast road, lots of traffic, and someone in front of us was going way under the speed limit.. few cars got impatient dangerously overtookthe cars in front to get around what was then into view, what looked like a new model volvo... instant thought comes to mind.... 'volvo driver?'... it looked a bit wierd, most cars over taking it, was wondering why it had two antennas....

got within 1 car of it, the car in front of me was a new ford, driver gets really impatient, revs, tries to get an opening to over take it, the car keeps cutting him off, he seems to get really pissed off and finally managed to over take him get to portrush rd, ford turns off, the volvo looking car turns after it, lights up, sirens go on speeds after him and pulls him over.....

if the cops have a undercover volvo (pretty sure it was one)... they are getting pretty cunning...

I know the car your speaking of, its a Volvo S40.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
these cops man they will do anything to pull us over like seriously i was driving didnt see the stop sign behinde a tree/bush and i keept going and then BANG and im like ahh come on buddie i didnt even see it and its like almost impossible to see..geez

solid white line on the road ;)