Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

XXXX Gold V8 Mate Rules

.Holdon.

Reaction score
Members Ride
'01 VU Ute, Manual 5.7
hey, trying to find some more of those rules on the XXXX Gold beers. but at 2 different rules for a single 36 tinnie slab i'm going to be doing alot of drinking to get them all. if you guys know of any can you add them on? cheers.

#1.DANCING - Mates shall only approach a dance-floor together when the number of women outnumbers the men.
#2.DRINKING - Never buy a mate a drink that requires a straw, unless his head is stuck in a helmet.

#5.GARDENING - Gardening with a mate is acceptable if it involves a sledge hammer, skip or heavy machinery.

#37.WARMTH - If a mate wears a scarf to anything other than a sporting event, throw it in a tree.

#51.SHOPPING - Mates don't shop together, unless it's for beer, power tools or home electronics.

MY-42-VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VT Commodore
# 41 SKIPPING - only mates who box are allowed to skip

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
lol i don't drink beer but i wanna buy a carton just to get all of these

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
:rofl: I drink beer, but i wouldn't drink XXXX if i was diagnosed with a deadly disease that required only XXXX to cure me of it :p

Those rules are bloody funny though :rofl:

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
:rofl: I drink beer, but i wouldn't drink XXXX if i was diagnosed with a deadly disease that required only XXXX to cure me of it :p

Those rules are bloody funny though :rofl:

here here...

#1001 DRINKING - Mates don't allow mates to get XXXX lol

redcedar

workaholic
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alto Grey MY12 SS
Its called XXXX because Queenslanders cant spell BEER !

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
their marketing works for me at V8 Supercars tho when its the only beer you can get from the XXXX Retreat :whistling

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
hey, trying to find some more of those rules on the XXXX Gold beers. but at 2 different rules for a single 36 tinnie slab i'm going to be doing alot of drinking to get them all. if you guys know of any can you add them on? cheers.

#1.DANCING - Mates shall only approach a dance-floor together when the number of women outnumbers the men.
#2.DRINKING - Never buy a mate a drink that requires a straw, unless his head is stuck in a helmet.

#5.GARDENING - Gardening with a mate is acceptable if it involves a sledge hammer, skip or heavy machinery.

#37.WARMTH - If a mate wears a scarf to anything other than a sporting event, throw it in a tree.

#51.SHOPPING - Mates don't shop together, unless it's for beer, power tools or home electronics.

looks like someone hasn't been drinking much.. lol