Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Time for a change

hsv26c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SV150
After weighing up all my options and trying to decide whether to convert my Vs ecotec into a 5.7? I have just bought my self a silvia convertible with 300 hp at the wheels.Honestly i love my holden and it will still be my daily car but trying to get some decent power and 1/4 mile times from the holden is going to send the bank broke.
I bought the car from ulladalla nsw.It is absolutely neck snapping and mind blowing.
Heres some pics and specs.

SR20DET 300hp at wheels,dynoed by CV performance,GT28RS turbo,custom stainles exust mainfold,custom stainless 3inch dump pipe,custom stainless 3inch exust with metal cat,GREADY style intake,550cc sard injectors,800hp fuel pump,brass buton clutch,intercooler,rush pod filter,stainless intercooler pipping,EMS comp,APEXI avrc boost controla,short shifter,APEXI rear coilovers,GAB front struts, HKS front camber adjust,drift garage rear pineaples,brand new 18inch DOLCE mags kummos tyres with 90% tread,front chassie brase, full underbody led green neon kit,full team jetspeed bodykit,custom harliquin paint job worth over $10,000 ,custom leather trim,custom white fx pearl interior,AUTOMETER boost gauge,SABER temp gauge,alpine dvd player,electric soft top,

Attachments

• 3801822.jpg
    3801822.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 3801908.jpg
    3801908.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 3801977.jpg
    3801977.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 3853530.jpg
    3853530.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 344

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
geez mate, nice ride! dont see many s13 variettas around, let alone with a DET in them, i thought most of the variettas were naturally aspirated.

i like the body kit too.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Smicko :) - must be happy with that !!

hsv26c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SV150
its nice

its been on ebay for almost all year on and off lol

It being for sale for almost a year dosnt bother me the least bit.I payed a cheap price for it and first things first the motors coming out for a new set of forgies and a freshen up.I believe all up the little beast should owe me 15k with the new bottom end and dyno.But i will run into the low 11 second bracket without a doubt.Now taking in consideration how much it will cost to get a commo to run 11s im over the moon.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
2 words: ****ing insane :yahoo::yahoo::clap:

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
It being for sale for almost a year dosnt bother me the least bit.I payed a cheap price for it and first things first the motors coming out for a new set of forgies and a freshen up.I believe all up the little beast should owe me 15k with the new bottom end and dyno.But i will run into the low 11 second bracket without a doubt.Now taking in consideration how much it will cost to get a commo to run 11s im over the moon.

yeah mate... she would go pritty good

iv drivin a few 180s and gtrs

the sr20 is a pritty good engine to work with :thumbsup:

hsv26c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SV150
yeah mate... she would go pritty good

iv drivin a few 180s and gtrs

the sr20 is a pritty good engine to work with :thumbsup:

Yes they are damn good indeed,Rajab racing just fitted a new highflowed garret turbo and it will be on the dyno on monday :) Im hoping to make atleast 450hp.
Well its also time to sell my Vs soon after driving this weapon i dont think ill be pouring anymore dollars onto the commodore.