Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 VZ EXECUTIVE - SSV 19's

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Model: 2005 VZ Executive

Colour: Royal Blue

Kilometres: 95 000

Modifications: 19" VE SSV Rims
Super Low King Springs (all round)
Painted Calipres

Future: Tinted Windows
Possibly Exhaust & Sound System

I'm 18 and its my first car, i'm pretty happy with it so far, what do u guys think? any ideas for improvements?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3,002
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,490
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,978
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 605
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 745

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
pretty sweet first car, i woulda been pumped as to have an VZ for my first car lol,
idea's for improvements - obviously if its within your budget, chuck on a bodykit, maybe an SV6 or a senator, if u do either dont do them half assed make sure u do the full kit otherwise they just look wrong.
maybe swap ur rims for somthing with a bit more attitude?, looks a bit plain but i guess since your on ur P's you may want to avoid attracting too much attention from cops, same might go with the exhaust, but if you drive half-sensibley getting an exhaust shouldnt be too much of a problem with cops, just make sure the rest of ur car will pass a check if they look it over for defects

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol, it would seem the man has spoken, but yes its a tidy unit, i just think that colour makes it look too tame, in my opinion it needs something to slap people in the face n i reckon some nice rims could do that

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
I like it its clean and simple thats always best in my opinion. Take off the badges and maybe an exhaust tip to start with.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Yeah keep it the way it is imo.

Only tip I can give you is to restore it. Keep it serviced. Restore it - (fix any damage to paint ect.. and clean the hell out of it to bring it back to mint condition)

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
thanks boys.
just bought the SSV rims last week, and love the clean look of them so won't be changing them. i'm a fan of genuine holden rims in general. window tint is the next mod on the list, debadging and colour coding the side mirrors is an option. SS kits all round (excluding rear spoiler) and lights would look good, but dunno bout trying to make te car something its not.
wat do u reckon for an exhaust to give it a bit of a 'beefier sound'?

Last edited:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Great buy, mate well done!

Keep it stock for the time being, this will keep the boys in blue off ur back:thumbsup:

Royal VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
i'm getting bored and looking for extra things to do to it lol. i put an exhaust tip on today which looks good, but am still looking for more ideas. just a few small thing that will add to the overall look of the car. suggestions?