Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2010 VE SS-V Sedan Special Edition

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Really nice mate, and i would have done the same thing as you, the newer 6 speed autos are still a great gearbox with the added bonus of better fuel economy.

Do you have any plans for it in the way of exhaust/inatke? Unleash a few extra ponies plus it would help your highway economy figures.

Cheers mate.

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
Really nice mate, and i would have done the same thing as you, the newer 6 speed autos are still a great gearbox with the added bonus of better fuel economy.

Do you have any plans for it in the way of exhaust/inatke? Unleash a few extra ponies plus it would help your highway economy figures.

Cheers mate.

Yeah I definately plan to get an exhaust & OTR intake done then a dyno when cash allows.

You've hit the nail on the head with the reasoning behind the Auto. The gear change is quite fast and i don't get a tired left leg when travelling on the Monash every day in peak hour traffic both ways.

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
very nice mate, love those front ends!

Yeah thanks rch-13z, I love it. After playing Forza Motorsport 3 on XBOX 360 (which has the Pontiac G8 in game) I dreamed of owning it one day, and here I am today.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah thanks rch-13z, I love it. After playing Forza Motorsport 3 on XBOX 360 (which has the Pontiac G8 in game) I dreamed of owning it one day, and here I am today.
And i bet a blue one is the car you drive the most in it.....

21AZI

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Voodoo blue's a nice colour, nice and clean .. nice ride mate it is

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
Nice choice mate.

I recently picked up the same from Patterson Cheney. By the looks of the pic you got the other one they had!

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
And i bet a blue one is the car you drive the most in it.....

You bet ya bottom dollor, I can't do any more upgrades or earn anymore levels in the car it has been driven that much...lol...

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
Man, congrats!!! That looks soooo awesome. They really do stand out on the road, so unique!

Yeah thanks, I'm yet to see another in my area...I've seen a few Utes gettin round on the Monash but that's about it. I agree with a comment by REDVE-8, there's no better feeling than standing out...love turnin heads...