Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If this isnt road rage over a mistake i dont know how to drive.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
I made an honest mistake of forgetting to do a head check last night, and the guy in the VT next to me must've thought i tried running him off the road or something, we were heading for the Craigieburn exit, he sped off in front of us but i didnt pay much attention to him, in any case he must've known we were getting off a Craigieburn, because when we came around the bend he was pulled over at his boot, i suspected he was looking for something, then he must've seen us coming and he turns around and pretends to through something. Me and my mate both duck thinking what the hell is he gonna throw and whats his problem. He musn't have had enough time to actually grab something. Then we come to a roundabout and i did a u turn to see if he was still there, then we seen him heading to the round about we just left and he full does a u turn and flys up our ass tail gating us, at this stage i thought f**k it im gonna stop and smash this c**t! But it was my aunties car and we promised we'd behave so we let him tailgate us tried to get his rego, but he must've seen my mate grab his phone and ring the police, so he turned off into a side street. This man was aged between 40-50, overweight and he wanted to start two young adults. Hell if we stopped he woulda been half dead, his car smashed up, me and my mate in jail. I made an honest mistake, it happens everyone does it once in a blue moon. But he just took it too far. Attempting to actually throw something at a car and tailgate with high beams for a good 1-2k's is just too extreme for something this stupid.

And no im not a hoon, ive actually matured since getting my probationary licence, because lets face it, if you dont have a licence job opportunities are a bit hard to come by.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Why wouldn't you see him just because you didn't do a head check? Aren't your mirrors setup right?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
walloftextdonotwant

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
Its my aunties car and i didnt adjust the side mirrors as it was too cold outside, plus id only have to adjust them back for her in any case. (Electric mirriors in the VS didnt work or i would've)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
So you almost cause an accident then get pissed because you almost took someone out?

lol, lesson learnt, adjust mirrors and do head checks.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
i knew i was in the wrong. he was the one that aggrevated me by attempting to throw **** at the car and tail gating us

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
lmao.... some old idiot cut me off today....
was at the servo from geelong - melbourne...
I was on the left side going to the far left pumps... (was originally behind him)
he was going to mid pumps... then decides to do a sharp left to the left side... then he starts pointing at me and yelling... do I preceded to get out of the car to ask him wtf his on about...
then the missus stop me... fkn pissed me off though

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
lmao.... some old idiot cut me off today....
was at the servo from geelong - melbourne...
I was on the left side going to the far left pumps... (was originally behind him)
he was going to mid pumps... then decides to do a sharp left to the left side... then he starts pointing at me and yelling... do I preceded to get out of the car to ask him wtf his on about...
then the missus stop me... fkn pissed me off though

No point getting pissed with those sorts of people, I usually laugh at them or wave.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
No point getting pissed with those sorts of people, I usually laugh at them or wave.

haha the best response smile and wave.. smile and wave..

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo

maybe get a faster car so the grandpa cant catch you lol.........