Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Doing a burnout in your driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS
I do own my house i have lived here for ten years and it is not as if i am out doing burnouts every day\weekend i do drive my car normal most of the time but on an odd occasion i do give her a bootful or do a burnout I am not saying what i do is right either and i will appoligise to him in a few days. If i was a young rev head i would understand on your comment and him being grumpy tonight but we all have some type of fun in our cars at one time or another.

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
I do own my house i have lived here for ten years and it is not as if i am out doing burnouts every day\weekend i do drive my car normal most of the time but on an odd occasion i do give her a bootful or do a burnout I am not saying what i do is right either and i will appoligise to him in a few days. If i was a young rev head i would understand on your comment and him being grumpy tonight but we all have some type of fun in our cars at one time or another.

I agree to that,,

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
I have been driving V8's for 28 years, and currently own 2 V8's, as well as my daily car. I enjoy the whole V8 thing, but I am not a stupid, ignorant, BOGAN like you who gives us a bad name. How would you feel if some arseh##le like you was giving your elderly parents **** like that? How do you think you would feel if your old dad was sitting at home, relaxing, and his BOGAN next door neighbour filled his house with tyre smoke?

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
i believe that she said in one of her previous posts that her dad would be there cheering her on so that last scenario of yours backfired. and i also believe houses have windows/dooes to keep this kind of stuff out of your house. you would close your house if the next door neighbour had a wood fire heater going and u got the smell of it (i wouldnt because personally i love the smell of burning wood) so do the same if a burnout is commencing next door once in a blue moon...

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
Yeah fair enough, I missed the bit about her dad cheering her on. That makes it OK then. I suppose as long as your dad cheers you on, it's quite OK to do your own thing with no regard for others. Houses don't have windows and doors to keep tyre smoke out. Don't know why you would compare wood fire smoke to some dick##ad burning rubber in the driveway beside some old blokes bedroom window.

MRSVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS
Well both of my elderly parents own a V8 themselves and it was my dad that taught me how to do a burnout i agree shut your doors and windows it is not as if i am doing it hour after hour when i do one, I will do the one get it over and done with and go and find something else to so. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and i thank you for your opinion.

MRSVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS
Yeah fair enough, I missed the bit about her dad cheering her on. That makes it OK then. I suppose as long as your dad cheers you on, it's quite OK to do your own thing with no regard for others. Houses don't have windows and doors to keep tyre smoke out. Don't know why you would compare wood fire smoke to some dick##ad burning rubber in the driveway beside some old blokes bedroom window.
And just for the record his windows and doors are no where near my driveway and i do not see how it would get in his house i think it was when he came outside he could see the smoke so just had a typical winge which we all do about our neighbours at times. he would of heard the noise before he smelt the smoke and it is not as if i went overboard and blew a tyre or anything or that it is a regular thing.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
would you like me to compare it to the massive dust storms that we had ? that was natures fault are you going to call nature a BOGAN ASSHOLE ?

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
As you said, his bedroom is next to your driveway.

MRSVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS
Yes he bedroom wall is but the wall of his house that is next to my driveway has no windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.