Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Doing a burnout in your driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Well today I have learnt that having a party is the same as ripping it up in your driveway. Personally I'd take the party any day and what's the big deal about burnouts anyway? honestly does it make you more of a person when you can sit in a seat and use your feet just for the purpose of making smoke? Don't get me wrong I love a good burnout when going to the races but it does nothing for me when I see a street car do one for no reason other than to show off. 20 seconds of worthless thrill! Right up there with getting drunk just for the sake of getting drunk.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
This thread so funny :rofl2: but OP even google ads is trying to tell you you did wrong:rofl:

jclol.jpg

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
is this your living room?? lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Well today I have learnt that having a party is the same as ripping it up in your driveway. Personally I'd take the party any day and what's the big deal about burnouts anyway? honestly does it make you more of a person when you can sit in a seat and use your feet just for the purpose of making smoke? Don't get me wrong I love a good burnout when going to the races but it does nothing for me when I see a street car do one for no reason other than to show off. 20 seconds of worthless thrill! Right up there with getting drunk just for the sake of getting drunk.

Thats what a party is....lmfao.

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
hmmmm forgive me if i sound like an old twat but that behaviour (unless you are on acreage and far from neighbours) is just bloody stupid.... not having a go but what the #### did you expect your neighbour to do ? listen to you melting yer tyres and clouding up the sky with smoke ?? the fact that you think its ok seems to me that you might be young and immature even if you have 3 kids as thats not a guarantee for maturity these days ! ..sorry if that offends as its not my intention....

VNSS90

Reaction score
Members Ride
180sx/ve ss
wat about in your backyard is ok to do it there?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
car scene isnt like it used too be, back in the days people were building cars for there enjoyment and pleasure.

you dont like parties, burnouts, loud tools from your neighbors? shove a tampon up ya, pull that monkey out ur ass and move to a block of land with a 10+ acres and join a fkn ladies club.

honestly i see no point in doing a stand still. theres no skill in it or adrenalin rush. try throwin a loop and skating out of it and doin gutter to gutter.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
car scene isnt like it used too be, back in the days people were building cars for there enjoyment and pleasure.

You dont like parties, burnouts, loud tools from your neighbors? Shove a tampon up ya, pull that monkey out ur ass and move to a block of land with a 10+ acres and join a fkn ladies club.

honestly i see no point in doing a stand still. Theres no skill in it or adrenalin rush. Try throwin a loop and skating out of it and doin gutter to gutter

win! ! ! !

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
WTF are you going on about?

People who do this in their street or in their driveways and repeately piss their neighbours off over it have no respect and are basically ########s with no class. End of story.

We aren't talking about a one off even here, or other noisy events like power tools or the like. This is stuff thats totally unwarranted, if its done on a repeat basis.

With respect to the party, as long as the noise dies down after the times specified by council then its fine.

Mate,
You are the biggest whiney bitch ever.
...power tools, they're so loud, oh I better go talk to him....

You have also contradicted yourself more than a few times... How is a party fine but I can't work in my garage with power tools without you coming over whinging..
You are a peasant, you have nothing better to do than to argue an empty point...

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.