Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Discontinued brands of food, what were your favorites that aren't available anymore?.

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
mega warheads, sour or hot lollies that would rip ya head off! they're probably still around but the last ones i tried were useless, ya could pop a dozen at once and it would do sfa.

the 'australias choice' range of chips/softdrink etc that k-mart used sell, it was cheap and good, back when vending machines sold coke cans for a buck a can of ac cola cost 50c and ya couldn't tell the difference

rum throwdowns, only problem was one sip and it was gone!

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Theres shops at Carindale and Garden City (in Brisbane) called Candytime i think. There like little stalls in the middle of the walkways. They sell Dr Pepper, Cherry coke, dr pepper cherry etc etc, plus all the pop tarts, american chocolate bars and the like. Im an absolute dr pepper and pop tart addict so i hit that **** up almost every week, and buy it by the 12 pack haha.

Also, there was Pepsi Blue out a few years back, tasted alright, wouldnt mind that again

vpcalais6

F#%ING [P] PLATER
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
V6 manual vp Calais
Vesta chicken supreme

helicraze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Clubsport R8
I miss the Schewps cola (or however you spell it)! That stuff tasted so good.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
For all the people missing cheezy toast from sizzler - head into your woolies and look in the garlic bread section/fridge. They have it in there and its called "pan bread".
It's exactly the same as cheezy toast and you just cook it on a hot plate or under the grill!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i know it's not so much a food brand but i miss Georgie Pie which was a fast food outlet that sold pies. it had a $1, $2, $3, $4 menus. was bloody brilliant, the pies were good. cheaper then macca's and was just a alround better meal for less.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Barney Banana ice creams.
They might have brought them back out, I dunno....they were awesome though.

And Yumbos from Hungry Jacks

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
i know it's not so much a food brand but i miss Georgie Pie which was a fast food outlet that sold pies. it had a $1, $2, $3, $4 menus. was bloody brilliant, the pies were good. cheaper then macca's and was just a alround better meal for less.

Dont think many aussies would know about this place. They had to be the friggin greatest place for a decent pie that didnt taste like shite & was cheap as hell. The last one i knew of was in Kelston. The other place good near by was in New Lynn,they had a drive in burger place where you got lovely little numbers roll up on skates to take your order American style.Then there was Zippys,i think it was called on the main road between New Lynn & henderson,that was still there last i loked but it wasnt like it used to be. The list could go on,ahh,the good old days:D