Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

After a new desktop.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Hi everyone, My rent's are after a new desktop (monitor, keyboard etc) and it would be helpful to get some ideas, pointers..

The budget is about $1500 give or take. I also wouldn't mind using the pc for abit of gaming also.

My old man got quoted today in a shop for $1050 for this... (unfortunely I dont know the brands of the components as I wasn't there, makes it hard.)

Quad Core 3.2G processor
8G Ram
2TB Sata hard Drive
1G Video Card
LG Blue Ray Burner
Windows 7 Home Premium
24" Full HD Monitor
Adobe Photoshop
Wireless Photo Printer
Speakers.. :s
Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse

Thats all of the info I got.. Also thats a custom built pc.

To me that sounds pretty good, but without knowing the brands I cant be to sure. But any suggestions on what to get etc. Or ask for would be a great help. Cheers.

valeriy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore s1
take it and run until he decides to change the price!!

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
check out msy as they have a range of pc systems to choose from

MSY-The name you can trust-More than 14yrs In IT industry-Nationalwide branches serve you & offer the best IT price everyday

click the system price list tab and then there is a pc system tab and choose the package to suit

MSY in Canberra are very poor for customer service, not sure if its the same for other places. I wouldn't buy a thing from them, most local computer shops will match their prices easily also.