Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Macca's VZ SV6

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Well after an enjoyable ownership of a WRX for a while, I have returned to the Holden camp. Had a VT 5L SS before the wrx and now picked up my new car today.
Name: Macca
Model: Sept 2004 VZ SV6
Colour: Heron White
Odometer: 178000
Bodykit: SV6 standard
Engine Type: Alloytec 190
Exhaust: 2.5" Cat back
Gearbox: 5 speed auto with A/S
Brakes: Standard
Suspension: Standard FE2
Interior: Standard
Sound System: Stock atm but this will be one of the first things to change
Extras: Imported? (so I was told) 20" x 8.5 Ikon Wheels.
Planned future mods when funds allow: Satin inner door handles and vent surrounds, upgrade the sound system, HSV gauge pod install on the dash, lowered, tints and Im sure ill add more to the list soon. lol
Its nothing special but looks tidy and will be a daily driver for me. And hey, its got 12kw more then what my 5.0L VT had. Hahaha
DSCF2294.jpg

DSCF2298.jpg

DSCF2297.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

DSCF2299.jpg

DSCF2304.jpg

DSCF2295.jpg

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
nice macca i didn't realise you were back in a commo, looks good needs to be lower ;)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
looks good mate very clean, also just quickly is that a broken aerial i see? haha mine was broken when i bought, fixed for like 30 bucks with a new mast and looks much cleaner

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
nice macca i didn't realise you were back in a commo, looks good needs to be lower ;)
Yep. Joined back with the Holden flag again mate. Cheers, and yeah I defo want it lower. Hoping it doesnt scub though as it doesnt look like there is much room under the guards if the wheels go up.
looks good mate very clean, also just quickly is that a broken aerial i see? haha mine was broken when i bought, fixed for like 30 bucks with a new mast and looks much cleaner
Cheers dude. And yes it is indeed. haha. I was gonna shop it out of the photos so it wasnt obvious but was lazy. haha. And yeah Im gonna get a new mast this week hopefully. It still goes up and down it just doesnt go down quite the whole way. lol. Im glad the motor and everything is still working though, $250 from holden for a new one!