Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 08 ve r8 clubby

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
it only comes out on the weekends an thats during the day plus ive been pulled up for a rbt n they havent said anything bout it :)

Since having no p plates I've not been hassled at all. Used to get pulled up all the time in the sv6 which was pretty stock. Mainly for hauling bikes. The r8 though which is on it's nuts and very loud all I get is nice car from the cops

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Just saw u were thinking about getting plates check out this one
3aa3afb1-427e-bf0b.jpg

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
lol nice yea hard pickin plates for it used to think of them straight of the top of my head

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_1152.jpg dirty rims IMG_1153.jpg clean rims haha

i wanna get rid of the shitty brake pads n get some ebc green stuff i think what prices n best places should i go to get them??

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
GSL Rallysport. Site sponsor talk to Greg good bloke.

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers bud really happy with her :) just needa get some cash together so i can start the mods haha christmas time sucks! to much spending lol

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
View attachment 129385 dirty rims View attachment 129386 clean rims haha

i wanna get rid of the shitty brake pads n get some ebc green stuff i think what prices n best places should i go to get them??

...drive 2km, dirty rims!

Decent pads that stop the car well will always dirty the rims quickly. But that's the price you pay for the stopping power you have. Best thing to do is go for a matte black finish on the rims. Looks tough and hides brake dust longer.

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah i know it sucks that sy i been looking at the ebc green stuff they stop great n very minimal dust aswell n i plan on gettin the rims painted black soon when i got the time my mate gonna do them for free gotta love mates that are spray painters :)

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
took some pics of my clubby n my mates vz clubby on up the hill at newcastle :)mine n daniels clubby 1.jpgmine n daniels clubby 2.jpgmine n daniels clubby 4.jpgmine n daniels clubby 5.jpgmine n daniels clubby 6.jpgmine n daniels clubby 7.jpgmine n daniels clubby 8.jpgmine n daniels clubby.jpgmine n daniesl clubby 3.jpg