Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Inking ..... Props to SimpleSime from Melbourne!!!!!!! (whats your next one)

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Nice tat, looks like it was done well too!

I want to get my family crest (dad's side) on my chest or back.

I wanted to get "Family" written in Hugarian on the inside of my bicep, but Family in Hungarian is "család" so people would be like "WTF is a C Salad? Some type of lettuce LOL?"

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think it looks quite good. What i like most about it is the meaning behind it.

I dont understand why people get tats of just some bullshit design; barbed wire, flames, butterflies, tramp stamps etc

If your gonna put ink on yourself, make it something the has meaning and that you would be proud to have 50yrs down the track. Not just a "look at me im a sick c**t i got barbed wire" or "look at my tramp stamp im a slut".

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I think it looks quite good. What i like most about it is the meaning behind it.

I dont understand why people get tats of just some bullshit design; barbed wire, flames, butterflies, tramp stamps etc

If your gonna put ink on yourself, make it something the has meaning and that you would be proud to have 50yrs down the track. Not just a "look at me im a sick c**t i got barbed wire" or "look at my tramp stamp im a slut".

Maybe they all have meanings to the people getting them?

On second thought:

tumblr_lioaviI0331qe9jqx.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Not just a "look at me im a sick c**t i got barbed wire" or "look at my tramp stamp im a slut".

Thats how I view every tattoo...lol.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS

what a stupid comment........ :nutkick: You would be one of those that think that because people have visible tattoos, they shouldn't be allowed into restaurants. People get ink because they like it...... i have heaps of it, not because i want to look like a sick ####, but because i like it, and i don't give a flying #### what it means. I have about 30 different tatts, not because i want to impress. Your kind of comments suggest to me that you probably wouldn't have the balls to sit in the chair and have ink done. I have seen your type trying to get a tattoo before..... they cringe, jump, and generally squeal like a bitch getting a small tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
as for the OP... looks good mate! Not my style, but it's good work! i have a couple of mates with that kind of work for their kids. It's easy to #### up, so your guy did a good job.

I'm going down to Sydney in a month or two to get a bio-mech done on my leg...... no real meaning, i just like them! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

INNAWE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 5ltr
Wow that looks absolutely amazing!!!!! So you up for more ink any time soon? Only thing about once you get one, you usually want more lol

Yeah I want to get a family tree up my leg with roots going down over my foot and then my olds names and date of birth engraved on trunk then my bro and his kids branch of to one side and then me and Matilda on the other....... And yeah your right, as soon as I walked out the door I was like ......... I want to turn around and head back in for more ..... although my Ma thinks different hahahahaha.

as for the OP... looks good mate! Not my style, but it's good work! i have a couple of mates with that kind of work for their kids. It's easy to fark up, so your guy did a good job.

I'm going down to Sydney in a month or two to get a bio-mech done on my leg...... no real meaning, i just like them! LOL

Yeah I understand others views on ink, with having to have a meaning behind them and I think it more comes with the thought the impulsive tattoos. But each
each to their own. Like I said earlier, mine is't everyones cup of tea but it's the style I like. Im more into the realism and shading where others are into the fantasy and ....... Bio-Mech ..... which is pretty nice to!

In regards to your leg .... that would like pretty tight if done properly. Do you get all your work from one guy? If your ever in Melbourne check out Tattoo Magic. The have some pretty awesome talent working out of that place. Have a look at some of their work on tattoomagic.com.au!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Personally I think the name looks fine, the tattoo is done well, no problems with the artist. Just those feet, it looks all wrong to me, unless you daughter has 3 feet. I know it supposed to symbolise walking (maybe her walking all over you hehe) to me the feet don't look like walking at all just stationary curled up newborn feet with a totally unrealistic stride....But yeh I have seen a hell of a lot of baby memorial tattoos mostly with 2 feet or handprints and I really like those a lot better than yours, but hey if you like it thats all that matters.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
what a stupid comment........ :nutkick: You would be one of those that think that because people have visible tattoos, they shouldn't be allowed into restaurants. People get ink because they like it...... i have heaps of it, not because i want to look like a sick ####, but because i like it, and i don't give a flying #### what it means. I have about 30 different tatts, not because i want to impress. Your kind of comments suggest to me that you probably wouldn't have the balls to sit in the chair and have ink done. I have seen your type trying to get a tattoo before..... they cringe, jump, and generally squeal like a bitch getting a small tattoo.

I agree with what the poster you quoted said...

Certainly do not care if people with tatts want to go to restaurants...I dislike tatts because they look cheap and tacky, if you want them though thats your choice.

As for the comments of the poster saying he wouldn't have the balls to sit in a chair and have ink done...so what? I personally see him as not stupid enough to sit in the chair and have ink done, I would never have it done and I am fairly certain the pain isn't as bad as say, multiple smashed legs and fractured vertebrae...I could be wrong though?. I do like all the generalisations. Judging by your angry post it seems like you have to justify having all that "artwork" done?

Seriously, why can't people post an opinion on here without name calling and hissy fits? Accept others opinions and move on...

PS: Can you please edit that horrid word after the word sick?

Thanks.