Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
047.jpg

random iphone piccy. got bored. no massive update. but need to think of things to do in the mean time. kgo ideas :)

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Calais garnish.
Big fck off turbo?

Are you back on the 18's? Did you get it re-engineered for the 18's or just waiting for the next defect lol

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
being up the front of the pack isnt all about driving fast or racing... drive up the front. cruise at a lower speed. all cars will cruise at the same speed, unless they are going to race...

Haha, yeaa exactly... EVERY one of the nice cars was racing at some point and cause I don't do any of that **** I'd get left behind anyway haha.

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
calais garnish will require me gettin new rear bar and deleting the reflectors... for a more proper calais rear end. dont think the reflectors suit the garnish...

the turbo will come with the new motor... so yeahhh eventually.. hahah

yeah back on the 18's been trying to sell the 20's for ages... didnt need to get re-engineered...becuase engineering wheels, means its legal to have any wheels UP TO the size tyre u had engineered.. (if that makes sense)

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Why do you mean a new rear bar, doesn't you rear s pac bar have reflectors. If not you get the Calais garnish and tail lights that have he reflectors in it.

What engine are you getting? Another Eco or ls1, isn't that all you can have?

Yer that makes sense lol. I went past eyecandy today but they were closed!!!

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Mine has the reflectors in it with the garnish looks sweet you don't need to get rid of them.

What engine are you talking about?? What will fit the engine bay and fit the trams and all? It would have to be engineered as well yer? Fck that get a ls1 charged!!

Umm like 11.30 no body was there was shattered. It's like 2min from my uni might go on fri after uni

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
hmmm but i like the look without. more calais style..

yeah it will fit, just minor modding required hopefully.. and yes will be engineered. staying all legal on it :)

he might have just been out at the time. hes usually there around that time.. ill be there on friday after work..

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
That's fair enough dude I ceebs taking them out cause it would look odd without fixing the bar.

What engine are you talking about putting in? Like from what car? Won't engineering cost a fortune?

Yer I'm guessing he was, I have uni till 4 I'll call in around 4.30 or something, when will you be there? I really want bags lol, how much to fit plus engineering?