Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2001 VX Exec in Tiger

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
We can swap colours for sure. I love your purple!
Le Derp. ;)
Haha I never drive around 4wd or airred out. (But airred out is horrible at 10kph)
I admit i like VT SS better, but it has definitely grown on me, I'm still looking for a Calais Garnish and the SS front but having trouble with my job at the moment so i'm feeling a little poor.
And the reflectors will get filled in one day. LONG way down the track at the moment.

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Bagging the car was a great business investment apparently.
I always air out when i park at a customers panel shop and they always ask me to flick some switches.
Deciding between leather/sunroof/fronts bags now.(Still a while off actually getting them though) In between searching for this ####ing calais garnish and ss front end. Thinking i may just have to get one painted.:(

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Uhm, $1100 on getting this thing fixed, front wheel bearing, bushes, major service, ignition leads, flushed coolant and brake fluid, and rear brakes needed machining.
But i managed to pick up a VX SS front bar for $50. Just going to get some quotes on how much to paint it. Anyone know how much roughly for 1 bar?
First quote was $350.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Uhm, $1100 on getting this thing fixed, front wheel bearing, bushes, major service, ignition leads, flushed coolant and brake fluid, and rear brakes needed machining.
But i managed to pick up a VX SS front bar for $50. Just going to get some quotes on how much to paint it. Anyone know how much roughly for 1 bar?
First quote was $350.

I got a quote to get my front bar resprayed for $250. So id be for a cheaper place

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
$1100 including labour?
Sounds fun! aha. how do you know if your brakes need machining?

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
$1100 including labour?

If their really rough and rusty. Personally I wouldn't get my brakes machined because all your doing is making them thinner. Id be buying new rotors

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
$1100 including labour?

Yep, including labour.
And i've no idea. He just said it, and i prefer to drive mechanically perfect than look nice. So it got done.

And i just got my second quote, $350. D: It's got a little bit of flaking so that extra hunge could be for the labour to fix that up?
Totally going to get VY Mirrors too. Some people are going to hate, but eadc's, it's my car.
I work for a spray booth maintenance company so i'm just going out to customers for work and asking them. xD

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Another update.
Another #### hit me in a car park and this one did a runner. Front guard is dented and scratched.
I have all my things to be painted, just a matter of finding time and money to get them sent off and painted.
Diamond Vision 5000k High and Low beams installed.
Ordered a bunch of other minor things to keep me busy for a while but i'll talk about them once i put them in.