Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My10 ve ssv

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Same here. Car sounds awesome.

You were following me to monash and i took us to the wrong gate(thanks to my mates GPS) and thought we were lost. Worked out well in the end as we got to cut in line :D

I just got the exhaust done a few weeks ago. Im really not sure how it sounds from outside, but alot of people say it sounds nice a deep :)
Yup i remember! you were in the white VE? and yes it sure did save us some time lol. As i said above, i searched so many photos from C4C and could not find one of my car.....Maybe next year!!

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Yep the white VE. Have a thread on here about it somewhere.
Havn't seen any pics of mine either :( oh well.

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Hey mate spotted you today on eastlink near the thomson rd exit, the ssv looked the goods & sounded mint!

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey mate spotted you today on eastlink near the thomson rd exit, the ssv looked the goods & sounded mint!

Thanks mate :) i hope i was driving in a sensible manner ;) lol

Smegos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice wheels mate I have the same. Did you go the wider rims for the rear and what have you done to lower it.... Looks sweet!

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice wheels mate I have the same. Did you go the wider rims for the rear and what have you done to lower it.... Looks sweet!

Hey mate, i never knew there were wider standard 19inch wheels from Holden?
I just got the ones that came with the car.....id love to get 10inch + rear rims!
Ive got pedders lowest springs in the front and rear. Sits nice enough for me :)

doccortex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SS Sedan
Hi,

I noticed your grille, and it is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I want to remove the standard grille ( circular insert with Lion Emblem ) , and replace with straight mesh, then afix a standard SS badge ( same as that on the sides VE, not SS/V ). Could you possibly tell me how you did this, and what it cost. Hell, if the price is right, I'll even pay you to do one :)

Cheers

Doc

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Nice ride champ. I'm a big fan of blue, would of loved to get one with a nice set of multi spoke 20's? In black of course

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice ride champ. I'm a big fan of blue, would of loved to get one with a nice set of multi spoke 20's? In black of course

Thanks mate, ye that's one thing im undecided about is what rims to get? or leave the standard ones......i love dont mind
the HDT VK style rims that are now made for the VE's SPECIALIZED VEHICLE ENHANCEMENTS - SVE - BODY KITS, WHEELS, SUSPENSION , BRAKES , HDT STOCKIST - Product Information
Look good in white on a blue SS