Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
More russian road rage......

I love this one because so many people can't merge. Its seriously moronic how many people will push and shove to get ONE car ahead -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
The worse thing is how many of these people are P platers and learners. Clearly there is no teaching of keeping left anymore. I need to setup brake fluid washer nozzles underneath my car so when I move around them I can give them a little spray :p

I had one the other day dual lane road 80kph sitting in the right lane at 75, so i was giving them the hurry up and they decided to brake test me. I really wish i had a bull bar.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
Mango's, they are the best fruit and very addictive, but burns your face when you eat it

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
people who hoarde stuff.
not talking about things like timber or metal because they can be used, or items for proper collections
but stuff you know is garbage, and should be chucked out.

i mean sure you might need a little jar here and there for nuts/bolts/screws/nail etc.
but you dont need 20 of the things sitting around for that "one day i might need it" when by that day youll have collected 200 more of the jars.

then it makes it worse when they cant find anything
because they decide to spread said collections of garbage everywhere.
"yeah i put the nails in the white jar in a box"
and no boxes are labelled. half those boxes are filled with "are you serious" type of items. such as a box just full of plastic bags :hmmm:

having to live with such people is so frustrating and painful

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
people who hoarde stuff.
not talking about things like timber or metal because they can be used, or items for proper collections
but stuff you know is garbage, and should be chucked out.

i mean sure you might need a little jar here and there for nuts/bolts/screws/nail etc.
but you dont need 20 of the things sitting around for that "one day i might need it" when by that day youll have collected 200 more of the jars.

then it makes it worse when they cant find anything
because they decide to spread said collections of garbage everywhere.
"yeah i put the nails in the white jar in a box"
and no boxes are labelled. half those boxes are filled with "are you serious" type of items. such as a box just full of plastic bags :hmmm:

having to live with such people is so frustrating and painful

I had a funny comment I was saving for a post like this, so I thought I would use it here, but buggered if I can find it..

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I had a funny comment I was saving for a post like this, so I thought I would use it here, but buggered if I can find it..

funnily enough thats exactly the comment that comes along when they try looking for something they think they have in a box in a box somehwere over there.
after they come back 6hrs later :p

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
People in government, who abuse their positions, to the detriment of those they are supposed to represent and support.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
How true is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^