Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What pisses me off is guests at weddings who do not even have the bloody courtesy to watch the couple being married, instead they all continue to look down at the same photo they are all taking. Even worse when people yell out to do something again midway through the ####ing service because they missed it due to looking at their camera screens!

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Biting my lip by mistake, and having to wait out the ulcer that comes.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
Give me one good reason we should change the entire forum JUST for you Aussiev8?
Give me one actual quote where I asked for that Jonah?

Settle pettle and stop reading things into comments that aren't there. Wait a minute you're yet another one who doesn't like it when people say things that go against what you think is reality. If you don't like what I say then don't read it, simple as that.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you don't like what I say then don't read it, simple as that.

Don't type what I don't like. Simple as that

Sorry had to be done :p

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Pisses me off how nearly every thread on here turns into an argument of some sort.

Well, not really, I just laugh at everyone getting worked up.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Grr, I hate v6 commodore owners who for some reason think their car is a rocket...

Set of lights, lights change, v6 commo goes off, i accelerate like a grandpa and stick beside them they then laugh and at the next set of lights tell me how "wicked" their tuff worked v6 is.

Sadly to say they hadn't even crossed the intersection at the next set of lights before I had cruise set at 70. They stuck back a car length at the next set.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
apprentices with bad attitudes that dont want to learn... not only that but cost the business at minimum hundreds of dollars a day in wasted materiel and booth time due to reworks. i mean ffs if your a 4th year you should be doing tradesman quality work already, not still having everyone hold your hand on first year ****. and every ####up has a gone with the wind story on how its not his fault some story that is going to magically take the responsibility away from him...

my boss keeps telling me its really hard to get rid of them now, ive been working with this ####wit for almost a year now and he hasent advanced in any area. its like the movie 50 first dates, everyday is like starting from scratch... (insert maniac scream here)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
apprentices with bad attitudes that dont want to learn... not only that but cost the business at minimum hundreds of dollars a day in wasted materiel and booth time due to reworks. i mean ffs if your a 4th year you should be doing tradesman quality work already, not still having everyone hold your hand on first year ****. and every ####up has a gone with the wind story on how its not his fault some story that is going to magically take the responsibility away from him...

my boss keeps telling me its really hard to get rid of them now, ive been working with this ####wit for almost a year now and he hasent advanced in any area. its like the movie 50 first dates, everyday is like starting from scratch... (insert maniac scream here)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally feel your pain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.