Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

VX Exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Trying to drive my girlfriends laser. Its like im learning to drive again!

VX Exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Oh and whilst im here. People who hesitate at stop signs, you drive out because you know they wont move, and all of a sudden they get COURAGE. Like piss off i was in the intersection first cumwad!

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Ringing Repco to find that O2 sensors are $85 each there and then ringing Holden to find that genuines are $45 each there.
Figure that one out.

And sitting behind famer Joe in his 40 year old clapped out ute; dog on the back, no indicators or brake lights doing 30 kph saying; "I've been driving since before you were a sparkle in your old man's eyes".
Yeah well... You have been driving that long and you still don't know how to drive you dumb arse.

And those snobs that don't use their indicators, because they drive their luxury cars/4x4's and think they are above every one else.
I yelled out to one today and said; "I'd take your car back if I was you, your indicators don't work".
That got a few smiles from other pedestrians and a sour/embarrassed look from the driver. HAHA.

It's my whinge day today.

Last edited:

Hoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT (1999)
depression is pissing me off... haven't drove my car or even started it in over a week... haven't even done any work on it either

not that i can afford to with $1.60 per liter

this country has gone to ****!

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
depression is pissing me off... haven't drove my car or even started it in over a week... haven't even done any work on it either

not that i can afford to with $1.60 per liter

this country has gone to ****!

Oh well boo hoo.

Try $2.30 for 91!!!!!!!!!

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Supercheap asking me if I want to sign up for their rewards program at the checkout...thought I may as well, figuring it was free like most stores' rewards programs...get home, check my receipt, they've stung me $5 for it...

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Supercheap asking me if I want to sign up for their rewards program at the checkout...thought I may as well, figuring it was free like most stores' rewards programs...get home, check my receipt, they've stung me $5 for it...

That's why you always ask, is it free! Their rewards program is pretty good though

imrhoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Statesman, 2013 VE II SV6 Thunder Ute.

You Get $10 bonus on that card to start off with... Guess you didn't get ripped as bad as you thought ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2