Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
I read yesterday, that the only reason he was elected, was because his name was the first one on the sheet. Elected by the Donkey Vote.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I was actually listening to a radio interview with this idiot. Scarey stuff.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I read yesterday, that the only reason he was elected, was because his name was the first one on the sheet. Elected by the Donkey Vote.

Isn't this the guy that Abbott was talking about in terms of voted confusion? That because his party has "Liberal" at the start, people thought they were voting for the Coalition?

Hopefully this is a lesson to people donkey voting. If you want to donkey vote, do the responsible thing, draw a penis. Otherwise we end up with people like this bloke being voted in.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
This guy getting in means that Cate Faherman (sic?) from the Greens didn't (she wound up being 7th). Now whether or not you hate Green policy, at the very least Greens are a reasonably well known party, that actually did some campaigning and marketing, and despite being a good way along the ballot got 7-8% of the vote. I had never heard of LDP until 2-3 weeks ago.

Its what happens when you have 110 cadidates from about 30 different parties. Half of them are actually fake, designed to funnel preferences about the place.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Every time I hear the Palmer united party mentioned a mental image of this pops into my head (except without the salad)

kew4.jpg

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Ah Palmer, I suspect Australian politics has found its new village idiot.

We certainly are going to have our fair share of loonies for at least the next 3 years.

The concern being that these people will be the ones holding the balance of power in the senate.

I am hopeful that not all of them will have a tanty like Palmer and state they will not back policies until they get their way.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
This guy getting in means that Cate Faherman (sic?) from the Greens didn't (she wound up being 7th). Now whether or not you hate Green policy, at the very least Greens are a reasonably well known party, that actually did some campaigning and marketing, and despite being a good way along the ballot got 7-8% of the vote. I had never heard of LDP until 2-3 weeks ago.

Its what happens when you have 110 cadidates from about 30 different parties. Half of them are actually fake, designed to funnel preferences about the place.
Doesn't matter how much of a wack job he is, still better then a green.