Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

elmf

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Calais 3.8L
I did the opposite to that
Had 17" grange replica rims on the vn and lowered the car causing it to scrub a bit, so shortened the length of all the inner guard lips, only to decide I wanted to put original Calais rims back on and now I have heaps of room so wasted my time lol

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
travelling on a train with a bicycle.
used to do it a bit on vline and there was either a seperate carriage or a storage area.
metro on the otherhand...
no storage area so go to front of carroage with fold up seats.
fold up one side (when nobody was on train) and put bike there. Out of doorways like you see the deadweight thinkers do.
eventually a few more people get on (dont they have jobs?) and im getting alot of evil eyes because of bike being there. eventually I move it over to middle to let these people sit down and even when im trying to get off the train they dont want to let me through.

next time i should just put it in the doorway and stuff them.
try to use common sense and a bit of ohs skills and you get shot down.

or metro could just put in a storage area or area designated for storage when needed, like vline sprinters.

EDIT: firstly sorry for the bad spelling, was on the phone.
secondly. im just angry that from trying to use common sense while on public transport you get shot down.
(I already know how much many people on here hate bikes, its not about that, its about the attitudes of others when you try to do something with brains)

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Aus post, seriously if there is several parcels going to one address and they're all quite clearly not going to fit in a letterbox then friggin use a delivery driver ffs or at least dump them on the front porch not next to the friggin letterbox like friggin junk mail :ranting:

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Facebook and the spasticated retard nobodies that start ****.

My Missus got a message back in April (hadn't read it as it was in a different folder not avail on the ifail app) from some nobody that we've never heard of, telling her that I was having an affair on her, WHAT THE ****??? Is this guy for real? Then we went through all his mutual friends, turns out friends if his somehow now some of my family, some of the Missus family, and two old work buddies friend.
Where is it coming from????

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Don't ruin a good story with the truth.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Facebook and the spasticated retard nobodies that start ****.

My Missus got a message back in April (hadn't read it as it was in a different folder not avail on the ifail app) from some nobody that we've never heard of, telling her that I was having an affair on her, WHAT THE ****??? Is this guy for real? Then we went through all his mutual friends, turns out friends if his somehow now some of my family, some of the Missus family, and two old work buddies friend.
Where is it coming from????

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Like they say , Face Book is like prison , you get put in a box , you write on walls , and you get poked by complete strangers

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Hence why I'm not on there very often!!!!

The Missus lives on it on the other hand

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I'm not on it at all

A on there to get in touch with old list friends, now I get on there to see all the pretty cars from all the pages I liked, and skip the people's ****

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Helstra!

I built a house this year that involved many tradies coming and going. Every one of them turned up on time as scheduled to perform their work. The only hiccup was two wardrobe doors were made incorrectly so were taken back and a new delivery date made and adhered to within the hour.

Then came Helstra. All they had to do was send a trench worker to lay the cables that are sticking out of the ground in a piece of conduit (I relayed this during the initial and subsequent calls so they knew what work was needed.) First planned appointment came, no one turned up, wasted 1/2 a day waiting. Second appointment they sent the wrong type of Tradie, he rang me and said "you need a trench worker....." Following an hour and a half on live chat/debate/argument at work it was left that someone would call within 48 hours to rebook. During that chat I kept stating that a private business would usually organise for someone to come out the same day as they stuffed it up. The Helstra worker wanted me to rebook, gave me the number for dial before you dig (did she think I was doing this work?) and kept stating she was sorry but there was nothing she could do, I would have to go back to square one and wait........

Anyway, the next day I did get a call, from a Man stating he was with the faults Department standing out front of my house looking at the wires coming out of the ground asking me why I reported a fault!!!!!!! Another call to Helstra and now they tell me they can't get anyone there for a week or two.