Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with Personal loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Many working class are on this wage bracket, whether due to combined household income or through working up north east or west, perhaps Rajesh is classed as one of these and like many of us are not over mortgaged to the hilt and as such have disposable income? No need for the name calling because one person bases a response on what they feel is appropriate through their own income and friends/family they may associate with.

QUOTE]

It was a direct quote from the tv show,so tongue in cheek...BUT point taken,i shall ignore his posts in future.

OP..i have sent you a pm,pretty sure you can sort something out from the various advice given here.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Raj, i don't like to bag people but your a dope, if i had the time to save it, i would but this requires urgent payment...

I don't know how it still affects me but it does, i have a creditfile account the two defaults are still there -_-

Bank won't give me a second look, considering i have a few savings and what not which adds up to the equiv of 3k but i require an extra 5... its the defaults

I may just go high interest again YAY

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Thanks to kingy for taking his time out to actually help me mate, everything you have said i will look at my options, Thanks heaps bud your a legend!

As for selling my car, GFY i have owned it for a year im not willing to lose 4 years of payments and a bigger mark next to my name

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Maybe the OP should have a less fancy car, one that gets from a to b and does not require 13 litres for every 100 km then he could afford to do it without asking on a forum JUZ SAYIN'

Teeth implants

Sell my car after a year of repayments, which means 4 years of repayments to make up for Max i would get for my ute is 30k (Thats pushing it) means i would have to roughly come up with 10-15k to pay the rest, and all i need is 5k? so if i did that i would be 20k out of pocket! Clap Clap

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Sell my car after a year of repayments, which means 4 years of repayments to make up for Max i would get for my ute is 30k (Thats pushing it) means i would have to roughly come up with 10-15k to pay the rest, and all i need is 5k? so if i did that i would be 20k out of pocket! Clap Clap

That's what happens when you borrow the full amount for a depreciating asset! Clap clap on the smarts it took to think that was a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
You'll actually find most privately bought new cars are financed. If commercial hire purchase didn't exist, the auto sector would be in the toilet. Very few people have a lazy $40k lying around. But then if you can rustle up $5k with only a few weeks of saving, surely one would be in the latter camp?

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
OP - have you called your finance company to get a payout figure for curiosity sake?

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
That's what happens when you borrow the full amount for a depreciating asset! Clap clap on the smarts it took to think that was a good idea.

I am so sorry that none of us can be like you Raj and afford to pay for it straight out, you are an absolute toss bag, Heard of a home loan? Do you realize a house can depreciate over time to? But yet people still get a loan for them. Its called needing something and i don't see the point in spending 5k on a car that could have the potential to cost you that much a year for the next 5 years quick math anyone? 5x5? 25k? ok so i went out and got a 35,000 car yes i pay interest but i need it!

Thanks for getting my thread off topic if you would kindly piss off out of this thread it would be much appreciated Mr i can afford everything

@Heron ssv not as of yet, i have no intentions to sell my car

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
i went out and got a 35,000 car yes i pay interest but i need it!

And there in lies the problem... A general mis-understanding of the word NEED. It happens a lot these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.