Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powerful Images

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
bunker-hill-1944.jpg

bunker-hill-2013.jpg

July 1944: Canadian troops patrol along the destroyed Rue Saint-Pierre after German forces were dislodged from Caen

caen-1944.jpg

caen-2013.jpg

August 21, 1944: German prisoners of war captured after the D-Day landings in Normandy are guarded by US troops at a camp in Nonant-le-Pin, France

prisoners.jpg

prisoners-2013.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

September 3rd, 2013. Seven days after the release of this video, Matthew Cordle was charged with aggravated vehicular homicide. The mandatory prison sentence for this crime in the state of Ohio is between 2 and 8 years. On October 23rd, Matthew was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison with no chance of early release and a lifetime driver's license suspension.

9lOCaBP.jpg

On June 22nd, 2013 at approximately 3am, a man named Matthew Cordle killed Vincent Canzani while drinking and driving. Through a Facebook page that I admin, Matthew messaged me and said that he wanted to bring good into the world for two people because that is what he felt he owed. With no charges pressed against him, he wanted to make a promise. "I will take full responsibility for what I have done." I am responsible for filming his confession video and releasing it to YouTube. The video received 2 million views in 10 days and was played on every major news program and talk show in the US. As a result of the video, Matt would be arrested and sentenced to prison where he currently resides. I wanted to spend last night doing what Matt would have done if he was a free man. Please make the promise to never drink and drive.

2pxMner.jpg

Saturday, June 22nd, 2014: I went to the busiest bar in my neighborhood, stood outside and offered free rides to anyone who had been drinking.

JBamI4I.jpg

The first group I picked up was a bachelorette party. I let them play their own music. No joke, they played “Call Me Maybe” twice in a row and not on accident. They were very nice and kept trying to tip me. Of course no tips were accepted.

dx2r46S.jpg

Bobbi, the girl in the passenger seat is sneaky though and left behind $38. This will be donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Vince’s memory.

rZTO5Xy.jpg

The next couple I picked up just became homeowners. Getting a DUI can be financially devastating. Good decision guys!

so8yQ7y.jpg

One guy I picked up claimed that he helped create the “We are the World” remake music video that benefited Haiti in 2010. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He seemed sincere. He said that he got the opportunity to meet Justin Bieber. How unfortunate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
37I8fBk.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Last edited by a moderator:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I went with my son a few years back to support him while his pet German Shepherd was put down due to cancer. I wish we could have thought of doing something like that beforehand. What caring, loving owners Dukey had. He was a very lucky guy.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I had my German Sheppard x Rottweiler put down this year, I wish I could have had one last day like this, but cancer had suddenly attacked her spine and she couldn't control her rear legs, couldn't walk or anything. I carried all 45kg of her into the vet. And held her when she got the injections.

She lived a long life for her breed. Was 13.5yo when I got her put down. Hits hard for the fact that I'm 27 and we have had her from a little pup. Half my life.

I brought her home and dug through over 1.5 cubic metres of hard clay to bury her outside my bedroom window. She always slept there when I was home. Very much worth it.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Having lost faithful friends in similar ways... I'm not afraid to admit. That made me choke.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Me too read this it`s called Rainbow Bridge.

Rainbow Bridge.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the Animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more in to the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I say Put her to Sleep.
Put down sounds horrid and disrespectful.
That is all.