Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Imagine having both....its doable

I love the idea of both

Same. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a factory option at the moment on the director... But I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to get one in either black or get it colour coded etc.

View attachment 189555 View attachment 189556

Glen Waverley Dealer , Victoria has a few cars .
Speak to Margaret.

That looks awesome. It's a shame LMF isn't available in the motorsport or we would have gone with that I think, was Spewin when I saw it wasn't a colour option.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I like various aspects of all 3 new models, but just went in to the local dealer and decided on MY16 SSVR - mainly because I'm not going to be driving it hard enough to see the extra edge MRC will give me, and I like chrome.

Looking forward to it being my daily driver and eventually seeing 300,000km come up on the odometer.

what did ya pay?

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Screenshot_20170121-174707.png
Who thinks this is getting ridiculous. A friend was quoted under 55k under 3 months ago for a new one on road!!!

Also how long do you think you can get a lsa hsv for that price above? No long Im thinking!!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
R8 LSA for $72,990 still available at Melbourne city Holden.....just saying....
no sunroof, no memory seats, no black roof, no EDI, no heated seats, no big wing spoiler, no factory fitted tow bar, just no no no thanks. :)

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hello Martin. Yes mate some of our "highways" are very ordinary. A few mates have destroyed 20" inch rims mainly due to rapidly forming potholes that they don't see in time. One of the reasons i went back to the 19's instead of the HF's.
Hi Redbadge, I see what your saying though there isn't a lot of difference between the 35 series rears in the 19's compared to the 30 series on the 20's, best you exercise caution. Whilst I was getting some wheel broachers at Bridgestone I asked what a set of tyres are worth for the 19's, next best thing to $900 for the two rears and $440 for the fronts for the Potenza's so try to keep your burnouts to a minimum unless you have shares in a tyre company. I asked if there were cheaper options to which he replied "S##t yes" thank god for that cos the Potenza's will be super soft.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
View attachment 189562 Who thinks this is getting ridiculous. A friend was quoted under 55k under 3 months ago for a new one on road!!!

Also how long do you think you can get a lsa hsv for that price above? No long Im thinking!!
There is 3 2016 reclines in rockhampton new for under 60k

Bren66

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Motorsport
Stung is an understatement!!!!!!

A large Melbourne dealer just sold an auto MSE for over 76k orc with only paint and the car cover as an option.

Hey guys, been sweating all day after reading posts about dealers not playing fair with delivery charges.
Haven't had time to get to the dealer until this arvo and was ready to walk rather than be gouged, but all is good in the world :)
MS manual in red hot with T43 spoiler came in at just under 70k including 2500 DD.
That includes an additional 5 yr warranty option that the dealer has going for $1000, proviso is you have to have all your servicing done at their dealership. They still have 6 manuals and a couple of autos available.