Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Bit like tiger to me, spit fire is yuk

Son of a gun is the best new colour (in the sun)

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX
A quick update for this interested in the HF-20 debacle and thanks to all those who have chimed in to the convo.

It got escalated to their management today and it was admitted there's been a lack of product knowledge and process. I was told by adding the wheels that my delivery date was now April, which isn't the case. And the wheels are indeed $1500 from factory.

In an email to the dealership on the weekend, I outlined my frustration with the chasing I had to do and the overcharging. I also noted the tone of the highly pushy aftercare sales manager who promised to send me an email outlining the product and prices she was offering, along with a few references. She got very dismissive when I told her my body protection was sorted. Subsequently I got no email from her all last week, but when she got wind that I noted she was pushy, well I definitely got an email from her this morning, which was unprofessional and totally out of line, telling me how I am wrong about her and she's not pushy. Mind you, I still have no email about her product offerings.

So just waiting on the final price, manager will look at throwing in some freebies and getting the most fleet discount he can considering discounts for fleet on MY17 is almost zero.

Hopefully with this the saga ends. Nice for the manager to reach out, but seriously poor form till now. I have another dealer that can supply the car in March, so will take that if the deals still a dud.

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Hey Spiderpig. Thanks for the photos. Did you notice whether it was auto or manual mate ?

Its a manual mate.

Unfortunately the process of downsizing the pics from the phone to be able to upload them to the net has taken some colour and sparkle out of them. It looks **** loads better in the flesh!

EXTNCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA [EXTNCT] and 1987 VL Calais 5.0 [NOT03L]
Its a manual mate.

Unfortunately the process of downsizing the pics from the phone to be able to upload them to the net has taken some colour and sparkle out of them. It looks **** loads better in the flesh!

Ouch! 65k for a manual! That means it would of been 64k without the black roof and LMF upgrades right?

Oh well. It's only money hey.

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
Just put an order and deposit for a Phantom black, Manual, SSV Redline ute. Our local dealer wasn't allocated a Redline Ute. But they are going to try get one.

I also asked if the chrome pack could be reinstated, and the sports bar removed. And they were obliging to do that.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Its a manual mate.

I reckon it looks great too for what its worth, and it's one of the two MY17 only colours, shame Holden chose not to offer it in the special editions. Hey RedBadge, did you option the hood power decal, add a bit more "animal" to it :)

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
Its a manual mate.

Cheers thanks mate.