Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX
Speaking of pics, my response from Customer Care about production line pics...

"Thank you for contacting Holden Customer Care.

Due to the large influx of requests for production line photos there is a new process in place to obtain the photos.

Customers will have to contact their purchasing dealership and they will submit a request to the plant for the photos. Afterwards you may request full size photos through a 3rd party called Epsilon. The dealership may have other instructions on how they obtain full size photos.
"

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Thanks, yeah ditto I changed from SOAG to LMF and had the same panic as you and almost changed back to SOAG but I'm still sticking with LMF.
I like the idea of standing out from the popular norm of a gunmetal grey new car.
I can understand why the grey is so popular, (i looks great; see attached pic), but something just tells me to go against the grainView attachment 191207 View attachment 191207 and choose LMF. Thanks for the fedback.

Nice choice! LMF it is. BTW the colour in the pic is Prussian Steel - a colour discontinued in 2016 and replaced with SOAG for 2017 which is a much darker grey.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Thanks, yeah ditto I changed from SOAG to LMF and had the same panic as you and almost changed back to SOAG but I'm still sticking with LMF.
I like the idea of standing out from the popular norm of a gunmetal grey new car.
I can understand why the grey is so popular, (i looks great; see attached pic), but something just tells me to go against the grainView attachment 191207 View attachment 191207 and choose LMF. Thanks for the fedback.

Nice choice! LMF it is. BTW the colour in the pic is Prussian Steel - a colour discontinued in 2016 and replaced with SOAG for 2017 which is a much darker grey.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
FTGH is my dealer also. Hope they don't stuff me around with delivery..

Congrats by the way nice colour.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Pics of my Ute that was built on Wed.

Also have a redline sedan going down the line today..
No way 3rspecB, a new ute to park? and a redline to track? is someone paying you too much money? What colour Redline did you go and what tranny? Keep up the great work :)

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Man that’s awesome! And another to come down the line, now that’s brilliant!
How’d you manage the pics…. Insider connections?
These days is more who you know rather than what you know

My mate was at the plant on Wed. Also have a little video of it driving off the line. Spewing he isn't their today to do the same for my redline sedan.
The redline will be my daily (being the family car) and the SS Ute is going into the garage..

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Pics of my Ute that was built on Wed.

Also have a redline sedan going down the line today..
Oh, BTW, congratulations on the double purchase, hope the hand-over all goes well for you mate.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
No way 3rspecB, a new ute to park? and a redline to track? is someone paying you too much money? What colour Redline did you go and what tranny? Keep up the great work :)

Hi Martin,
Employee pricing so was fortunate to do both. Both are manual and the redline is white too but with the Black roof option.
Can't wait for redline and yes will do the occasional track day. Have done track days with all my cars, best way to learn in a controlled environment..