Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Just go off the Holden live chat, asked about the build date for MSE, initially the dealer said target build date is 28th July, but now it seems it has been brought forward to the 4th July according to Ali on the live chat line, but he did say its subject to change. I would have thought that the dealer would have communicated this to me.....

This is why we're saying everyone should confirm with live chat. Holden dealers are not showing much giving a f$*k at the moment.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Has anyone received a test email from Holden. I have been told by my dealer that Holden have tried to email me without success but the dealer can email me with success and the dealer tell me that they have confirmed with Holden the same email address that they are using.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
What colour Director would you choose if you could get your hands on one? SOAG? or Black?
I went black, I felt the 2 colours were going to blend together regardless and when you get near a new phantom black VF it looks stunning. Black / chrome is always a winner imo, But having said that no doubt the SOAG will look great to

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Another person tried and got nowhere

Check out this response from Holden Chat on enquiring on my MSE order... "Elena:5:10:31 PM
Thank you for your patience, unfortunately we do not have access to that information. Please contact your dealership to get an update on status of build date and a predicted delivery date." Fair Dinkum!!!

I suggest asking to speak to either Steve M or Piriyatarisiny, they helped me out and got me information. Very helpful. They even gave me my VIN number for my MSE.
Pmsl, I got Elena as well, I asked why they could not give me the info, she said they were not at the office at that point but would email me the requested info 1st up on Mon and confirmed my email, but I won't hold my breath, but you never know

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Has anyone received a test email from Holden. I have been told by my dealer that Holden have tried to email me without success but the dealer can email me with success and the dealer tell me that they have confirmed with Holden the same email address that they are using.

Yes that happened to me.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Sounds familiar mate, my dealer rang me today to tell me Holden were unsuccessfully trying to email me, it would have helped if they typed in my correct email and not added the au on the end.
I guess I will have to Hold-on a tad longer

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).
Hi Bullit, do you still have the special edition product information pack? Can you email it please.

thanks

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
If anyone is interested, I think Suttons Homebush have a manual MSE avalible!!
Fair price as well!
Ask for Andrew (Sales Guy)

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
If anyone is interested, I think Suttons Homebush have a manual MSE avalible!!
Fair price as well!
Ask for Andrew (Sales Guy)
Just out of interest, what sort of price they asking?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
After reading that review Monstar posted on the Chevy SS, and now knowing the Motorsport wont be my daily, I'm starting to regret not ordering a manual.